• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man converts from Islam to Hinduism, now ‘people from Muslim community are threatening to kill me’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Qasim-Khan-300x174.jpg

A 28-year-old Muslim man by the name of Qasim Khan has been receiving death threats from his own community members after he willingly left Islam and embraced Hinduism.

While talking to the media, he said, “My name was Qasim and after I converted people from Muslim community are threatening to kill me & my family. I need police protection.” Aligarh Superintendent of Police (Crime) Arvind Kumar informed that a case has been registered based on his complaint. He added that Qasim is being threatened by some people and that security has been deployed outside his house in Aligarh.

As per reports, Qasim had married 24-year-old Hindu woman named Anita Kumari in 2012. He met Anita when his father had taken a construction workshop on lease from her father. They fell in love and got hitched 8 years ago. Reportedly, Qasim Although the girl’s family was not happy with the marriage, the duo married as per Hindu traditions in 2013. The couple, who resides in Aligarh, has two kids, 7-year-old Kasifa and 4-year-old Ayaz.

He had earlier raised security concerns. Qasim said, “I had sought security from the district administration but they didn’t get back to me. I request the government again, I need protection.” His wife Anita had conceded that there was no pressure on her to convert to Islam or not follow Hindu rituals….

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought there is no need to convert to Hinduism? Similar to Taoism and Shintoism. You want to believe, cool. You don't want to believe, that's okay too.

AF1QipMWGLFF8KvwyPWC90wCsLieQmqvYlmmuyKm4ZCq=s0

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought there is no need to convert to Hinduism? Similar to Taoism and Shintoism. You want to believe, cool. You don't want to believe, that's okay too.

AF1QipMWGLFF8KvwyPWC90wCsLieQmqvYlmmuyKm4ZCq=s0

The islamists in this forum will insist there is no compulsion in Islam. Do you agree?