• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man, 42, found dead at foot of Bendemeer Road block

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
5a4be98282550704209e1b66011c74db.gif

... :o-o:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, if cannot win big, got dignity be superman, no dignity be gansuckbin.
Knnbccb you Jeremy Quek @sbfuncle clone Cantonese dog NO DIGNITY IS YOU SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF AND YOUR SELL NUDE SELL CB CANTONESE MOTHER. What did I do that’s no dignity? You son of prostitute jealous sore loser anyhow smear women buying condo as prostitute. Your cheap Cantonese mother then need to sell nude sell cb to buy condo and how many times must I challenge you to swear if am a virgin never suck cock never sell cb never cheat parents money to buy condo you die a violent death? Unlike you 野蛮人狗杂种 I swear to die a violent death if I am not a virgin but suck cock sell cb cheat parents money to buy condo I die a violent death

48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png