• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian PR say our genes no good!

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Chinese are known to be cowards and therefore only make noise in other country. When back in Malaysia, they will keep their mouth shut.

This is his facebook http://www.facebook.com/people/Cp-Teoh/1614188900

He kenna lim kopi already for trying to stir Malaysia shit in Singapore.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3326489

whoever this fucking cheebye PR (CP Teoh) is, he has just kicked the hornets' nest.

although Singaporeans (mostly the 60%) are known to be cowards, the 40% will take revenge on this mother fucker CP Teoh.

Let's just enjoy the show. any bros have new information, please just update.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point. Not all foreign women are like that! Blame the SG men for picking the wrong ones.

((Originally Posted by neddy
No way, after meeting my ideal partner. She is not a typical Jap lady.
She can be rebellious in a sexy way.

Anyway, China already short of women, why add to their misery.

Sometime ago, I did meet a "single" Beijing new on a tour, she worked as massager near Bugis . I was travelling alone after my divorce. We sort of keep each other company along the trip. (spare you the boredom of the details)
Boy, she got really juicy stories of dumb Sinkees to tell.

About a year ago, my angmo co-worker asked me to translate some chinese notes and found out that his Chinese mei mei is part time serving other men. He was train-wreaked!
Been there a few times. For historial, sceneric & culture.
Conned by the locals as well, from fake Olympic souvenirs to silk duvet covers.
Conned into tea brick investment.
Spent over $10,000 seeing Beijing TongRenTang doctors.
Special VIP treatment, thanks to Chan Bros Travel boss.
Hotspring resort with China concubines are the best.
Last edited by neddy; 11-04-2011 at 01:24 PM. ))

I was travelling alone after my divorce. ....

so cb neddy,

u got blame yourself for your divorce ?

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Chinese women had husbands or bfs back in their hometown the same go for Msia & Viet women also two-timed SG men back in their own countries.

When SG men lose their jobs these foreign women will leave you too...

optimusprime

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Malaysian PR say our genes no good!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Bersih_SG <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Jul-19 7:45 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 10) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>54259.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_1 class=msgtxt>Hello bros!!

There is this Malaysian PR (CP Teoh) that got called up by police bec he organize Bersih protest for clean Malaysian elections.

He thinks lowly of singaporeans and even say he need to have sex with our local girls to give birth to babies with better genes.

We cannot let this type of f-ed up FT attitude to continue!!

People like CP Teoh come here to get PR, steal our jobs, then insult us!!!!...... acceptable?

He is also using his stupid picnic protest to get Tan kin Lian and Tan Jee Say to endorse and bring up it up in their election campaign. KNN Help me whack this fella in Facebook if you can. Kojak! counting on you!

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This M'sian, as usual, is crazy. Which normal S'porean woman would want to date a Chinese Malaysian man.

The only Singaporean woman who is dumb enough to do that is Fann Wong. But then she is a communist with a hole in her brain herself, so naturally she seeks out other communists.