• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian PR say our genes no good!

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many SG gals might be making more than the malaysians gals but they have a funny attitude.
Many think that what they make belongs to them & they expect the husbands to pay all the family bills.

Not really all la... as SG men of course we prefer to marry locals as wife. Who want to marry a fxxking foreigner that come here to criticise these criticise that :rolleyes:

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
i cannot find this CP Teoh on facebook. i'm still new to facebook. did i search incorrectly

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Malaysian PR say our genes no good!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Bersih_SG <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Jul-19 7:45 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 10) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>54259.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_1 class=msgtxt>Hello bros!!

There is this Malaysian PR (CP Teoh) that got called up by police bec he organize Bersih protest for clean Malaysian elections.

He thinks lowly of singaporeans and even say he need to have sex with our local girls to give birth to babies with better genes.

We cannot let this type of f-ed up FT attitude to continue!!

People like CP Teoh come here to get PR, steal our jobs, then insult us!!!!...... acceptable?

He is also using his stupid picnic protest to get Tan kin Lian and Tan Jee Say to endorse and bring up it up in their election campaign. KNN Help me whack this fella in Facebook if you can. Kojak! counting on you!

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not really all la... as SG men of course we prefer to marry locals as wife. Who want to marry a fxxking foreigner that come here to criticise these criticise that :rolleyes:

I get the impression that more Spore men are looking elsewhere for wives & there are an increasing number of old maids in Spore.

It might be that the men are looking for "wives" & not well paid work units.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you saying our predicament of low birth rate is a result of Singaporean, female forgetting what a wife duties are?

I get the impression that more Spore men are looking elsewhere for wives & there are an increasing number of old maids in Spore.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

SG men should change their mindset and stop looking for foreigners as wife :rolleyes:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Unfortunately, most of the time the FTs come to Singapore and already saying:
"All your bases are belong to us." - Of course our government accepts this verbatim and even thinks its good English.

Our local girls think the world of them as they still don't know or believe that there ang mo beggers back in their homeland.
Girls who keep complaining about how our local guys suck and cannot make it, hence marry foreign brides like Vietnamese or Chinese.
Yet adore anything Ang Moh or Jap/Korean and wants to marry people from these countries should look hard at themselves in the mirror.

The ang moh next to you may have had a hard time finding a proper job OR a proper woman in their own country. Thats why they are here...
Just like why some ang mohs seems to always pick the worst looking girls in SG to be with, its all about perception. Ang Mohs not used to
Asian look so what appeals to us Asians may not appeal to them in terms of judgement of beauty. Hence, women who are so excited about
their prized catch should listen to what my esteemed colleagues said recently:

Oh that lady whose boyfriend is J..... M........., i wonder how that pretty young thing can sleep with such an old bald(nothing against bald) man with a huge stomach who is ......... and ......... and ........... No girl would ever give him a 2nd look in the UK but here, he is like honey to these bees........

The local girls would have rejected such a man with these attributes if the guy was a local but ang moh. Wow!!!!

Someone once shared with me this, his findings from the many gfs he had:
How local SPGs typically thinks:

1. Local guy asks me for BJ, i say no because its dirty and not to mention illegal in SG without having sex afterwards
2. Ang moh guy asks me for BJ, i have to comply as this is ang moh custom (ang moh custom!!!) be it in the car, in the lift or at the stairs

3. Local guy looks at other girls - He is "hamsup" or "chi ko pek" (both means horny) Useless idiotic man to be so horny
4. Ang moh guy looks at other girls - He has a right as he is still young and virile (at age 52)

5. Local guy kisses other local girls and touches them - Slaps them with slippers
6. Ang moh guy - That is to be expected, other local girls should be attracted to my handsome young thing. I shall look the other way
and hopes he comes back to me.

7. Local guy divorces local girl - Local girl kiss and tell
8. Ang moh leaves with everything with him and gives the SPG nothing - Local girl kiss but don't dare to tell - Lose face you see.

Last edited:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many foreign wives have you taken to warrant that statement?

Most of my friends regretted marrying foreign wives... most ended divorce or runaway cases.

Sorry to say foreign women mostly see SG men as a meal ticket cos SG men has better earning power and most of the time these foreign women won't treat SG men as real husband.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of my friends regretted marrying foreign wives... most ended divorce or runaway cases.

Sorry to say foreign women mostly see SG men as a meal ticket cos SG men has better earning power and most of the time these foreign women won't treat SG men as real husband.

are you the victim?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you saying our predicament of low birth rate is a result of Singaporean, female forgetting what a wife duties are?

The high cost is only one of the reasons for the low birth rate. Attitude also contributes to the problem.

Sporeans have become very self centred . Both males & females are competing to be the boss. They've all been brought up using the same cookie cutter. Just because you can have a baby doesn't mean you'll make you a good wife.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely right Johnny333 bro!

high cost is just one of the reasons for low birth rate.

the Singaporean women attitude is that they want the best of both worlds. Singaporean women want to be treated like a lady, with the lady's first attitude, at the same time want the command of the ship in the family, wanting to be captain of the home. These are conflicting wants. If the lady want to command the family, the husband have to become submissive... in other words, hen pecked.

at the same time, when the women see that her husband is hen pecked, she will lose respect to the husband...

however, if the men, being the bread winner, and head of the family, making his woman submissive, then the family will be in balance.

A man must always be the head of the family, and the woman be the queen of the family.

Right now, in Singapore, the woman want to be King and Queen, and treat the husband as slave... haha... am I right on here?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
And how many cases of Singaporean marrying locals and end up being the same as well?