• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia Police kills 5 men in Shoot out..... don't play play....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyo I use chinks and sinkies without derogatory meaning la.
Some people take mat and kek ling as offensive terms as well.
Ok will try not to use chinks in future lest it cause hurt to sensitive Cina.
But I will never drop the term pappies as I meant it as an insult always.

Ya lor must not have double standards what. mats and kelings so sensitive to be called that so how can call chinese chinks which is actually meant to offend someone.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro can you explain to me why one the chinese despite being maraginalized like the indians somehow perform better than them? Like both races get the same treatment yet chinese can come out better?

That's why I support meritocracy in Singapore. I truly believe that the Chinese are a superior race over the Indians and Malays. In a true meritocracy, Chinese will thrive far above and over the inferior Indians and Malays.

Opponents of meritocracy want to level the playing field and give a crutch to the inherently handicapped Indians and Malays. Why? Because they are afraid of being marginalised.

But I must warn that giving a crutch simply means lowering the bar, and in lowering the bar, we will have mediocrity instead.

I tell you, if we could have shipped them Malays and Indians out to Johor or whatever, without regional political persecution, WE WOULD HAVE. These people are simply parasites on our society and economy and it costs us more to keep them alive than for them to contribute towards the society and economy.

But we are keeping them here, fed and alive because they are pawns to be used.

Lee Kuan Yew was right about them. Long live Lee!

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
But there is something Indians are superior to Chinese: How to twist and turn and win an argument in court.

That is something Chinese cannot beat Indians and Chinese are inferior at.

Something that Malays are better than Chinese at: How to produce 10 offspring with 10 different fathers, without any visible social and economic support.

I concede that the Chinese are inferior at these things.

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But there is something Indians are superior to Chinese: How to twist and turn and win an argument in court.

Something that Malays are better than Chinese at: How to produce 10 offspring with 10 different fathers, without any visible social and economic support.

You mean that Ah Neh are LIARS and Malays are Incestrous

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why I support meritocracy in Singapore. I truly believe that the Chinese are a superior race over the Indians and Malays. In a true meritocracy, Chinese will thrive far above and over the inferior Indians and Malays.

Opponents of meritocracy want to level the playing field and give a crutch to the inherently handicapped Indians and Malays. Why? Because they are afraid of being marginalised.

But I must warn that giving a crutch simply means lowering the bar, and in lowering the bar, we will have mediocrity instead.

I tell you, if we could have shipped them Malays and Indians out to Johor or whatever, without regional political persecution, WE WOULD HAVE. These people are simply parasites on our society and economy and it costs us more to keep them alive than for them to contribute towards the society and economy.

But we are keeping them here, fed and alive because they are pawns to be used.

Lee Kuan Yew was right about them. Long live Lee!

The part that i highlighted in red can easily be observed. Whereby the malays need affirmative action when they are the majority in mudland and affirmative action when they are the minority in singapore. Anyway your statement is going to hurt a lot of ppl and the odd thing is that these ppl wouldn't have a problem saying that indians are naturally better fighters than chinese or that malays naturally play better football but don't have the evidence like the one that can be seen in malaysia and singapore where chinese are the top dogs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

joetys gave an example of keling twist and turn like the sole of their feet is yellow so chinese are below them or the head on one's hair is black so they are on top so since ang moh have yellow hair so chinese are on top of ang mohs correct?

It's just plain nonsense and BS.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro one more thing i noticed. You seem to make racist remarks at chinese calling them chinks. So you need a chinese guy to challlenge you till both of u bleed for u stop calling chinese chinks? Really odd i tell you last time this nigger called ivebert hated ppl being racist to kelings but found it ok to call chinese chinks and other vile names.

So why not U be THAT guy to challenge him ? :rolleyes:

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the Gang members are quite stupid to openly challenged the Malaysian Police. There is no country in the world where the Police are being intimidated by criminal gangs, not even in South America. I guess the Malaysian Police would be more determined and merciless now that the gang members openly let the police know their identity are who they are.

There is also a possibility that this mayhem involving Indian gangs may become a racial issue given the fact that the Malaysian Police are mostly Malays and the gangs involves are ethnically Indians. This is also relatively so in the shooting incidents. There is a possibility that these incidents can degenerate into a clashes invloving the two communities as happened in 2001 in Kuala Lumpur. ..which God Forbid will further racial and religious tension in the country.