• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia Police kills 5 men in Shoot out..... don't play play....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, in a country with a m&d majority, and the chinese minority running the businesses. The nehs are the most marginalised race in M'sia. It's no wonder they take to the secret societies like flies to a fruit. It's interesting to note that in Japan, most of the yakuzas are either low caste japs or koreans, both at the foot of the Japanese social ladder. My guess is in another fifty years, they nehs will be running the gangs. Secret societies are still chinese institutions, for now.

Yakuza also recruit those chinks in Japan too.
Malaysian had their infamous Indian mamak gang then.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, in a country with a m&d majority, and the chinese minority running the businesses. The nehs are the most marginalised race in M'sia. It's no wonder they take to the secret societies like flies to a fruit. It's interesting to note that in Japan, most of the yakuzas are either low caste japs or koreans, both at the foot of the Japanese social ladder. My guess is in another fifty years, they nehs will be running the gangs. Secret societies are still chinese institutions, for now.

Interesting observation. Now we all know mudland marginalizes all non malay races there. So you aren't malay you get treated badly BUT yet the chinese can thrive but the indians cannot. Why? Simply put indians are inferior unless you have a better explaination as to why one marginalized race performs so much better than the other.

I don't really care if one race ends up running the gang i just don't like to see one race get undeserved praise like someone like rogue trader will be praising how the kelings in the gang are so "garang" BUT ignore how the chinese mastermind managed to even make the gang grow larger in size, become richer and spread overseas.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow thanks for sharing all of this. Mudland seems more exciting than singapore obviously and one very big difference from singapore is that they don't have any gangs affliated under the number system.

Yes Malaysia SS number system is much more looser than SG though many gangs still has numbers and affiliation can still be traced.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes Malaysia SS number system is much more looser than SG though many gangs still has numbers and affiliation can still be traced.

Bro can you explain to me why one the chinese despite being maraginalized like the indians somehow perform better than them? Like both races get the same treatment yet chinese can come out better?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro can you explain to me why one the chinese despite being maraginalized like the indians somehow perform better than them? Like both races get the same treatment yet chinese can come out better?

Chinks in bigger numbers mah....
Like comfort got the most cabs....so you hail a cab likely it's a comfort cab lor

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like comfort got the most cabs....so you hail a cab likely it's a comfort cab lor

Explaination doesn't seem correct leh. If there are more chinese you can say there would be more chinese failures. After all a society can only accept a certain number of upperclass and successful ppl while the majority has to be middle class and even more of the lower class. This is true and we should see more chinese as lower class after all there are more chinese than kelings according to you.

In fact we can apply the same logic you use in singapore. Now it seems like there are more indians than malays in university in singapore yet aren't malays a bigger minority than indians yet how come there seem to be more indians than malays in teritary education?

You see numbers don't mean anything. Indians are marginalized cos they don't work hard to fight the system or they are too dumb to do that while chinese are able to overcome all of that. I know it's hard for you to stomach this cos you hate chinese ppl but facts are facts.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Explaination doesn't seem correct leh. If there are more chinese you can say there would be more chinese failures. After all a society can only accept a certain number of upperclass and successful ppl while the majority has to be middle class and even more of the lower class. This is true and we should see more chinese as lower class after all there are more chinese than kelings according to you.

In fact we can apply the same logic you use in singapore. Now it seems like there are more indians than malays in university in singapore yet aren't malays a bigger minority than indians yet how come there seem to be more indians than malays in teritary education?

You see numbers don't mean anything. Indians are marginalized cos they don't work hard to fight the system or they are too dumb to do that while chinese are able to overcome all of that. I know it's hard for you to stomach this cos you hate chinese ppl but facts are facts.

Ok la you win. I dun hate Chinese pple. I like to be a color blind person but sometimes I can't help it....still I try my best.
Once a passed a racist remark about an Indian guy....he overheard and challenged me to a fight....then he told me we will fight until we both bleed....then see if the blood is the same color.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok la you win. I dun hate Chinese pple. I like to be a color blind person but sometimes I can't help it....still I try my best.
Once a passed a racist remark about an Indian guy....he overheard and challenged me to a fight....then he told me we will fight until we both bleed....then see if the blood is the same color.....

Ok so did you challenge him to the fight? Sure what he said sounded very garang but is he a super human? No big deal cos if he isn't some fighter i suppose both of you would be evenly matched but what sort of racist ramark did you make? Now in singapore's context the definition of racist remark can mean anything asking what color a bayi's turban is is also considered racist so did you call him a shit skin or something far milder.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro one more thing i noticed. You seem to make racist remarks at chinese calling them chinks. So you need a chinese guy to challlenge you till both of u bleed for u stop calling chinese chinks? Really odd i tell you last time this nigger called ivebert hated ppl being racist to kelings but found it ok to call chinese chinks and other vile names.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Hey Jah, it's a well known fact that Chinese is a hard working breed. Everywhere they go the not only survive but also progress. Another reason I can think of is for Chinese education is important which is why it's important to Chinese to provide good education to their off springs, see all those Chinese schools all over Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand etc etc. Another reason I believe is by nature Chinese people are non-confrontational prefers to cooperate. One last reason I can think of and I observe from my long stay overseas and travels is Chinese people know how to bribe their way through.

Compare the above to Indians with caste system and laziness and as you mentioned not so intelligent due to their genes I think my answers not so far off.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

These fuckers always like to make stupid remarks like that. Got a close Indian friend in primary school always say "yes we may be dark but look at our sole its always yellow that we are stepping on everytime" and other one " yes we may be dark but look at our palms it yellow and always use it to wash my arse" - knnbocb this type of remark also can think.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These fuckers always like to make stupid remarks like that. Got a close Indian friend in primary school always say "yes we may be dark but look at our sole its always yellow that we are stepping on everytime" and other one " yes we may be dark but look at our palms it yellow and always use it to wash my arse" - knnbocb this type of remark also can think.

ya lor it still doesn't change the fact that they think themselves inferior if not they would not even be offended at all for having darker skin. You can almost hear the hollywood type of sentimental music when they say that BS. Anyway the darker indians are treated lower down by the fairer ones so the fairer indians like north indians also look down on them but these kelings somehow don't have the balls to say anything at all. Also east asians are called yellow but they aren't literally yellow in color but shit skins have shit color skin. Chinese are called yellow to differentiate them from ang moh but if you look at the skin tone between ang mohs and east asians it's the same.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Jah, it's a well known fact that Chinese is a hard working breed. Everywhere they go the not only survive but also progress. Another reason I can think of is for Chinese education is important which is why it's important to Chinese to provide good education to their off springs, see all those Chinese schools all over Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand etc etc. Another reason I believe is by nature Chinese people are non-confrontational prefers to cooperate. One last reason I can think of and I observe from my long stay overseas and travels is Chinese people know how to bribe their way through.

Compare the above to Indians with caste system and laziness and as you mentioned not so intelligent due to their genes I think my answers not so far off.

You are correct bro. Sadly chinese should be more confrontational and stand up for themselves so that ppl won't make fun of them and also not carry the balls of others so readily. So disgusting give you one example once mark lee and kumar appeared on some channel 5 show with quee jen as the host and mark lee was like hugging this kumar acting like his bf/gf while kumar didn't give a single fuck or was acting annoyed this is the type of ass kissing behavior i am talking about.

I like your last sentence sia. Facts are facts that's why chinese get discriminated come out better than indians in malaysia but if you mention this openly some other BS reasoning or butt hurt ppl calling you racist will come in.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro one more thing i noticed. You seem to make racist remarks at chinese calling them chinks. So you need a chinese guy to challlenge you till both of u bleed for u stop calling chinese chinks? Really odd i tell you last time this nigger called ivebert hated ppl being racist to kelings but found it ok to call chinese chinks and other vile names.

Aiyo I use chinks and sinkies without derogatory meaning la.
Some people take mat and kek ling as offensive terms as well.
Ok will try not to use chinks in future lest it cause hurt to sensitive Cina.
But I will never drop the term pappies as I meant it as an insult always.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You try kill one Singaporean police officer, you see how many bullets you get when they apprehend you.

That's why I say SPF protects the elites and its own kind.
The are self serving bunch.
What putting their lives on the line to uphold the law is bull and crap.