• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malays & Indians Feels Discriminated in Sinkiepore

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
This everybody knows. Mandarin speakers only.its even rampant on the other side of causeway. If hire malays also pay them less. And make them do silly odd jobs just to humiliate them in office.

True.

Funny that chinks laugh at bumiputera policy in jiuhu.

yet stinky chinks need and now cry for the same bumiputera policies in stinkypore against the invading hordes of turd world ceca viruses.

:laugh:

Is it called karma in their religion/culture/beliefs?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why we have Halimah helming the highest office of Sinkieland, she is Hybrid... and who do we have printed on our currencies?

president is just a ceremonial office leh

it's the PM that counts.

and that has always been the preserve of chinks. no exceptions.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u are in rent seeking econmy, loved suck ah neh dicks whom come steal jobs here to pay you rent.

U are happy like larry, ah neh are yr boss.

Lol. Sg is a place to play property. That ah neh get a immediate respond that he want that house. Others like cina and amdk have too many option to choose and they never give a immediate answer. Plus, my purpose of this msg is to say that ah neh like to lust on cina gals. If ah neh dont rent a house here, where they stay? Sg got capable IT peo?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True.

Funny that chinks laugh at bumiputera policy in jiuhu.

yet stinky chinks need and now cry for the same bumiputera policies in stinkypore against the invading hordes of turd world ceca viruses.

:laugh:

Is it called karma in their religion/culture/beliefs?

Looking at my past employment history. It was the foreign companies tat gave me the opportunities to climb the career ladder. Had i stay put in tat local cheena bank, i would have remain a peon till now. Speak Mandarin campaign....does it help cheena sinkies now? :cautious:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Half of Indians and malays did not feel discriminated against. This is the better half of their community who put in effort and hard work.

The other half that claimed discrimination, are the less capable members of the respective communities who refuse to acknowledge their own shortcomings and instead choose to blame their failures on others.

If there were indeed REAL discrimination, the figures will be closer to 90% instead of 50-50.

Discrimination even in Civil service too. Look at those uniformed groups. Malays are fond of putting on uniforms be it soldiers, police, fireman etc. So how many Malay commissioners are tere? None. Even in parliament only one pathetic malay.... only capable of handling tong sampah? C'mon....

As for pte sectors....depend of the HR. If the Head is a foreigner, mat salleh, they are quite impartial. :smile: They dont really care what race or religion ur from. Tat was based from my past experience encounter with them....

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Half of Indians and malays did not feel discriminated against. This is the better half of their community who put in effort and hard work.

The other half that claimed discrimination, are the less capable members of the respective communities who refuse to acknowledge their own shortcomings and instead choose to blame their failures on others.

If there were indeed REAL discrimination, the figures will be closer to 90% instead of 50-50.

Actually Cheena who complained of discrimination are not many lah. Very few. Maybe only 10%. I am talking about professional jobs. If its really indeed cheena discriminated so much so tat they are jobless then how do u explain this:

93% are Sinkie buyers! I bet majority were cheena, no?

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/re...ang-grand-residences-sold-over-launch-weekend

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at my past employment history. It was the foreign companies tat gave me the opportunities to climb the career ladder. Had i stay put in tat local cheena bank, i would have remain a peon till now. Speak Mandarin campaign....does it help cheena sinkies now? :cautious:

Are you sure? I work in a US mnc b4, i only saw m&d gal working as office lady. Fucking no brain job. She even say that most co dont tend to hire male m&d as her husband had a hard time get a proper job. Which foreigner? Ang mo also dislike muslim peo leh.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
kindness-hadtih.jpg
This everybody knows. Mandarin speakers only.its even rampant on the other side of causeway. If hire malays also pay them less. And make them do silly odd jobs just to humiliate them in office.

Sir, not everyone is like that. Not everyone discriminate against the minority. In my line of work, both at a major news company and a telco, it was some of the other races that worked to ostracize people, snatched power and were generally rude just because of my race. Yes i was shouted at in my face to go back to China, in Singapore. My chief clerk, who was Malay, always shouted at everyone to go back to China.

On the other side of the causeway, my wife business had so many non Chinese staff, we always tried to play fair and hired Indians as well as Malays even though the locals groups, including Indians asked me not to hire Indians. We loaned money to our staff and some of them during Hari Raya, when they disappeared or only pay back some and left, we did not chase them. One of them blocked my wife after taking another urgent loan of 2500. Another one we sponsored for course but she turned around and left right after. We gave her money and advanced her in the first month as her previous centre did not pay her in full.

The group that disappointed me the most were the Indians here, no matter how much chances or how much help you gave them, generally we did not have a good experience.

One broke our things when she let in her brother and her boyfriend to the centre over a dispute. She was thrashed by her boyfriend as she had spoken to a good male friend. Then after we had to come back on weekends to clean up and scrub the mess, she spent the next few weeks sleeping at the playground or in the storeroom. Yet another one demanded more pay and we defended her when our Chinese principal wanted her to leave. We soon found out her true colours, when she left for her hometown, she told all our parents that we will be closing down soon and they should all leave. All 12 of the remaining parents left and went with her to another centre. Unfortunately that centre closed down within 6 months and we didn't contact the parents though we knew. (they gave excuses and demanded immediate refund in full) 3 years later, we are still there, struggling but doing our best. We forgave her and took no action.

I have asked my wife to change the school to an orphanage instead because essentially it is charity. I really wish everyone can see each other for what they are, another struggling sentient being.

Everyone has a hard life, most of us are either born poor or brought to poverty through our choices, few of us have an easy life. Even those that do, have those who are afflicted in some ways and needs therapy as they feel their wealth was debilitating, stifling even.

We do what we can for our fellow human being. Everyone was created by a maker and everyone including the smallest ant was created for a reason.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith.

“Human beings are members of a whole
In creation of one essence and soul
If one member is afflicted with pain
Other members uneasy will remain
If you have no sympathy for human pain
The name of human you cannot retain”

Saadi, گلستان سعدی

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are a boss would you hire a potential OMEGA member ?
Would you trust a snake or ashitskin ?
You know the answers , don't call me racist when you yourself don't admit to being one :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 67451

Sir, not everyone is like that. Not everyone discriminate against the minority. In my line of work, both at a major news company and a telco, it was some of the other races that worked to ostracize people, snatched power and were generally rude just because of my race. Yes i was shouted at in my face to go back to China, in Singapore. My chief clerk, who was Malay, always shouted at everyone to go back to China.

On the other side of the causeway, my wife business had so many non Chinese staff, we always tried to play fair and hired Indians as well as Malays even though the locals groups, including Indians asked me not to hire Indians. We loaned money to our staff and some of them during Hari Raya, when they disappeared or only pay back some and left, we did not chase them. One of them blocked my wife after taking another urgent loan of 2500. Another one we sponsored for course but she turned around and left right after. We gave her money and advanced her in the first month as her previous centre did not pay her in full.

The group that disappointed me the most were the Indians here, no matter how much chances or how much help you gave them, generally we did not have a good experience.

One broke our things when she let in her brother and her boyfriend to the centre over a dispute. She was thrashed by her boyfriend as she had spoken to a good male friend. Then after we had to come back on weekends to clean up and scrub the mess, she spent the next few weeks sleeping at the playground or in the storeroom. Yet another one demanded more pay and we defended her when our Chinese principle wanted her to leave. We soon found out her true colours, when she left for her hometown, she told all our parents that we will be closing down soon and they should all leave. All 12 of the remaining parents left and went with her to another centre. Unfortunately that centre closed down within 6 months and we didn't contact the parents though we knew. (they gave excuses and demanded immediate refund in full) 3 years later, we are still there, struggling but doing our best. We forgave her and took no action.

I have asked my wife to change the school to an orphanage instead because essentially it is charity. I really wish everyone can see each other for what they are, another struggling sentient being.

Everyone has a hard life, most of us are either born poor or brought to poverty through our choices, few of us have an easy life. Even those that do, have those who are afflicted in some ways and needs therapy as they feel their wealth was debilitating, stifling even.

We do what we can for our fellow human being. Everyone was created by a maker and everyone including the smallest ant was created for a reason.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith.

“Human beings are members of a whole
In creation of one essence and soul
If one member is afflicted with pain
Other members uneasy will remain
If you have no sympathy for human pain
The name of human you cannot retain”

Saadi, گلستان سعدی
I am sorry about the ingrate malays you hired. But maybe its the work place that turned them into one. The pay too low. So you get the lower quality people. Its just my guess.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can the minority feel discriminated when they are the...minority? Guess all should go Burma and convert to buddhism lor
The ones getting the limelight are the persecution of rohingyas. But there are many other burmese who are muslims, christians and hindus who are not persecuted. There are still many muslims in yangon and mosques are left untouched.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Discrimination even in Civil service too. Look at those uniformed groups. Malays are fond of putting on uniforms be it soldiers, police, fireman etc. So how many Malay commissioners are tere? None. Even in parliament only one pathetic malay.... only capable of handling tong sampah? C'mon....

i don't know about malay police or fire commissioners but i know of many senior malay saf officers. police is shit la compared to saf. saf is the best.

and only one malay in parliament? bro i catch no ball... got so many Malay MPs in parliament... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_members_of_the_13th_Parliament_of_Singapore

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually Cheena who complained of discrimination are not many lah. Very few. Maybe only 10%. I am talking about professional jobs. If its really indeed cheena discriminated so much so tat they are jobless then how do u explain this:

93% are Sinkie buyers! I bet majority were cheena, no?

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/re...ang-grand-residences-sold-over-launch-weekend

chinese are more likely to assume responsibility for their own failure so they don't blame it on others. from a young age, we are taught that we will become road sweeper or security guard if we don't study hard. so when we get shit grades and shit jobs, we already know the reason... because never study hard.

i don't know what malay and indian parents tell their kids if they dont study hard... jawab sendiri?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Constitution of the Republic of Singapore

PART XIII

General Provisions
Minorities and special position of Malays
(1) It shall be the responsibility of the Government constantly to care for the interests of the racial and religious minorities in Singapore.
(2) The Government shall exercise its functions in such manner as to recognise the special position of the Malays, who are the indigenous people of Singapore, and accordingly it shall be the responsibility of the Government to protect, safeguard, support, foster and promote their political, educational, religious, economic, social and cultural interests and the Malay language.
Muslim religion
153. The Legislature shall by law make provision for regulating Muslim religious affairs and for constituting a Council to advise the President in matters relating to the Muslim religion.

How can anyone say that the m&ds are discriminate when the constitution states clearly their special treatment of their race and religion?

If anything else it is the discrimination of the others in Singapore by the gahmen.

If after all these put in place by virtue of the Parliament and the m&ds are still fucked....they themselves are to blamed for their plight.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I am sorry about the ingrate malays you hired. But maybe its the work place that turned them into one. The pay too low. So you get the lower quality people. Its just my guess.
We had a few good ones too just that they were wooed away by the government. Sir we paid 1800 to 2300 on average. Not really too low. We attended their weddings, house warming etc. In the end, they were not the worst, the worst and the ones we felt the most let down by were the other race.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many jobs require the Chinese language, and maybe even other foreign languages.

That's the way it is.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't know about malay police or fire commissioners but i know of many senior malay saf officers. police is shit la compared to saf. saf is the best.

and only one malay in parliament? bro i catch no ball... got so many Malay MPs in parliament... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_members_of_the_13th_Parliament_of_Singapore

Even shit like police comm post also given to cheena. LOL!

I mean teres only full fledged cabinet post for Malay and it has to be a tong sampah post....always. LoL

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chinese are more likely to assume responsibility for their own failure so they don't blame it on others. from a young age, we are taught that we will become road sweeper or security guard if we don't study hard. so when we get shit grades and shit jobs, we already know the reason... because never study hard.

i don't know what malay and indian parents tell their kids if they dont study hard... jawab sendiri?

In sinkieland i supp most responsible parents irregardless of which race will remind their children to study hard. Cos here we dont have kebun unlije msia or indon. Here u need money to survive. U need to study hard to gain a decent job.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
In sinkieland i supp most responsible parents irregardless of which race will remind their children to study hard. Cos here we dont have kebun unlije msia or indon. Here u need money to survive. U need to study hard to gain a decent job.

Unfortunately it is too true, Singaporeans have a hard life and nothing to fall back on at the end of the day. Nothing to show for it except bills and a depreciating asset.

Singaporeans nowadays are also getting very cautious. One time i went to a mall near Maple Tree Business Park to have lunch before heading there for business. In my rush to get down (trying not to inconvenience my driver), i left my phone in the car. I realised it too late when i got down but he had left. With money in hand, i tried in vain to borrow a phone to call him. I was dressed in a business suit, with briefcase but not a single person in the mall wanted to lend me their phone.

In the end, only a kind Malay lady working in the 7 eleven wanted to lend me her land line. I didn't want to trouble her and used my laptop softphone and connected to a nearby wifi to call him and got him to come back. I was willing to pay $10 for a single call to another SG line but no one, everyone was refusing to lend. I have since started to carry 2 mobile phones now. I sincerely hope no one forget their phone in Singapore.

In Malaysia, i can still get kind people to call and even one time, when i didn't manage to get a Grab from a petrol station, a kind man, Mr Khairul from Petronas station helped me and even sent me back for free (he refused to take a single cent). - Which reminds me, i need to go Petronas to thank him. In Malaysia, there are still friends and kind strangers, in Singapore i feel i have no one.

Last edited: