• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay Must Fast Tomorrow: Pls refrain from ordering pork via grab and food panda

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a shame because fasting month is one of the last beautiful thing about Islam.

It teaches followers the virtues of sacrifice, discipline and delaying of gratification ... Three things that shitskins lack
Fasting diminish productivity, safety risk due to lack of sleep and food.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a shame because fasting month is one of the last beautiful thing about Islam.

It teaches followers the virtues of sacrifice, discipline and delaying of gratification ... Three things that shitskins lack
You have high praise for shitouchers. Did you not reach the part where wuhan virus is contagious through shit

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like the ending part where neighbours join them to break fast together along the corridor.

Unfortunately, in Sgp, I doubt and I have not seen nor hear of such a
get-together. How about you
@whoami
@syed putra

Yes. Nowadays its quite rare for breaking of fast along the corridor. Those days they held small kenduri at void decks too. Nowadays also seldom leow.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have high praise for shitouchers. Did you not reach the part where wuhan virus is contagious through shit

Islam teaches one to be hygiene. Even when doing ur private matters. Nothing beats washing with water rather than just wipe it with papers/tissues, no? After washing with water, then we wash our hands with water and soap if latter available. Now back to non Malay/Muslim. Its so common to see them after answering nature call, they just left the gents without washing their pte parts/hands. I dont lie. U can see and judge urself.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they have very specific timings for breaking fast, you must be very punctual and have the food prepared and be on standby beforehand. Allah is not pleased with Muslims who are late in the Ramadan month. :biggrin:

Good tat u are aware and knowledgeable about Islam. Yet u insult Islam. U will be questioned in the hereafter. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My uncle say KNN fast ki lan KNN endup still need to break fast KNN it is only a excuse to be late for work and go back early KNN in order to prove that my uncle is not leeligion biased my uncle also say burn joss paper ki lan KNN

Putting aside Ramadhan. Fasting actually is good for ur body/digestive system.

Energy goes towards healing our bodies instead of digesting food. Fasting also allows for the body's enzyme system to focus on detoxifying and breaking down toxins in the body quickly and efficiently without the job of heavy food digestion.