• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mahathir says no formal notice given as decision is not so easily made. Then why did he announce it in the first place? Is this called New Malaysia?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not too sure about that. Immediately after he won the GE, he told the media that HSR would be cancelled because the costs are too high. After that, when he was in Japan , he said it would be postponed because they are willing to revisit it when their finances are in order .

He has a forked tongue . One day no and another day maybe and another day yes maybe.

forked tongue... like somebody who say CPF cut will be interim and then continue until nobody remember liaoz can say there was no objection becos no one protest outside the lumparleement? rub salt somemore and change from 55 to 68 n impose minimum sum.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I totally understand the relationship problem with Malaysia then is not pap fault but due to Mahathir’s bad attitude. Can say Spore knows what Malaysia wants to do but just don’t want to issue formal notice to cancel hsr smacks of zero professionalism and big bully small behavior!
Yes. But the m&d supporters will cheer madhatter on n attack anyone who does not agree with madhatter. I wonder if these pro mudlanders will cheer on n welcome the mudland army when they march into the Istana.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they tried to make me build the HSR i said no.....no......no........
i aint got 30 billion dollars.
theres nothing nothing u can teach me,that i dont already know cause im mahatir.
its not just my pride,its just till i get my water price hike by 1600%.....
they tried to make me build the HSR i said no......no.....no...........

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. But the m&d supporters will cheer madhatter on n attack anyone who does not agree with madhatter. I wonder if these pro mudlanders will cheer on n welcome the mudland army when they march into the Istana.
Of course these real mudlanders disguised as sinkies and sinkie traitor dogs will cheer for mudland army and some more open the istana gate big big for them!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
they tried to make me build the HSR i said no.....no......no........
i aint got 30 billion dollars.
theres nothing nothing u can teach me,that i dont already know cause im mahatir.
its not just my pride,its just till i get my water price hike by 1600%.....
they tried to make me build the HSR i said no......no.....no...........

Wow you are a good composer too just like me. Sounds exactly like Mahathir talking indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He already said he is dumping all those projects because of China's involvement.at least in that aspect he is consistent.it is pee sai that's behaving like a spoilt brat thinking the world revolves around them
No we are only asking for a termination letter to get compensation and move on. You obviously never sign any contract before. If we just walk off from contract, mudland can sue us instead! Just like how the mudlander bastards here twist things and turn around to accuse me their victim as the villain!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What shit are you talking? He one day say cancel one day say not cancel and now say difficult to make decisions and cannot make formal notice as market will react negatively. He just simply dare not face the music for his actions and expect Spore to foot the bill of his indecision beating around the bush and double speaking all the time. There is obviously something wrong with such a leader and they should give him a vote of no confidence and ask him to get lost!

What bill is sinkapore footing? The two countries do their own things in their respective territories. Has sinkapore built any tracks?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
while belgium is playing her neighbor france, plans for jurong shake leg district will not change regardless of hsr result. hsr hub may becum the high ses retail (hsr) hub, instead of high speed rail hub, for top of the line makan (sure have food court), massage services, "spa", ktv, and sundry shopping. many sinkie uncles will be very happy to be served by resident ah tiong bu's until song song gao jurong.

Plans for Jurong Lake District not changed regardless of HSR result

2cd9b7e56fbc75b508f0caa88323bb25

The overall impetus and vision for Jurong Lake District has not changed, regardless of the outcome of the high-speed rail (HSR) project between Singapore and Malaysia.The overall impetus and vision for Jurong Lake District has not changed, regardless of the outcome of the high-speed rail (HSR) project between Singapore and Malaysia, said National Development Minister Lawrence Wong in Parliament on Monday.

His statement comes after Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad has announced plans to scrap the mega rail project with the city-state – sparking concerns among Singapore citizens on the fate of the area. Wong, however, assured the public that the vision for the district remains unchanged. “Some details may need to be adjusted along the way, as circumstances change. But the bottom line is that we have an exciting transformation plan for the whole area, and we will proceed with the implementation of these plans when ready.”

He noted that the development of Jurong Lake District is part of the government’s broader effort to develop urban centres outside the downtown area. “We started with the building of our first regional centre at Tampines in 1992, and then started the work to transform Jurong in 2008,” said Wong. “So the plans for Jurong Lake District were developed well before Malaysia proposed the HSR project.” In fact, the government decided to have the Singapore terminus of the HSR in Jurong only in 2015. He revealed that the transformation plans for the district include the development of a commercial precinct and up to 20,000 new homes, the upgrade of Jurong Lake Gardens and the development of a major transport hub linking the existing North-South and East-West MRT Lines as well as the upcoming Jurong Region and Cross Island Lines.

“These plans are still relevant today. The land parcels that the government has acquired are needed to realise these plans.” Wong noted that the Jurong Country Club site is needed for mixed use developments and community facilities, while the Raffles Country Club site will provide for the Cross Island Line’s western depot and other transport related uses.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/plans-jurong-lake-district-not-025859494.html

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib's hsr cost nearly RM80 bil.
Dr m looking at slternative proposals from ktm( 160 km/ hr) to ERL( extending airport ecpress rail to jurong at 200 km/ hr).
Most likely, ERL may win as it cost 1/4 of najib's proposal and not too fast nor too slow and ends in jurong, plus all along the route they have access to klia, KL and jurong. No need for new KL station. Just use existing KL sentral.