• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LTLTA Registered Mail:Fined for Illegal Parking at Taxi Stand. Govt Robbing Style.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Republic of Singapore Governnment desperate for money?

I received registered mail from LTA recently and with surprised, I was fined $50 dollars for illegal parking at the taxi stand bay opposite the Jurong Point shoppping centre.

The truth is, I did not park my car, I just drove in the taxi bay to pick up my wife who is waiting for me.

The point is, if it is true I have parked my car there, whythe parking warden did not issue parking offence notice?

I will be going to LTA to seek out their higher officer attention to argue my case.

At Jurong Point, there are 2 taxi stands, 1 just next to Jurong Point, while the taxi stand is just across the road.

To date, no taxi or passenger make use of that taxi stand bay across the road.

We have WORLD CLASS FUCK SINGAPORE GOVERNMENT who keeps ROBBING their own citizen.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LTLTA Registered Mail:Fined for Illegal Parking at Taxi Stand. Govt Robbing Style

phpWGPp3S.jpg

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Dun argue so much and pay up, yeah? *hee*hee*

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LTLTA Registered Mail:Fined for Illegal Parking at Taxi Stand. Govt Robbing Style

Talk about these motherf88kers !!

My friend was smoking outside Civic Plaza and when he had finished smoking, he held the cigarette in his hand and stubbed it out with his shoes. Before he could stand up to dispose the doused cigarette, 2 motherf88kers from NEA approached him and accused him of littering.

He explained to them that he was about to throw away the doused cigarette butt and he was still holding on to that cigarette butt. But, the 2 motherf88kers still insisted for his IC which my friend refused to give. These 2 motherf88king dogs threatened to call the police. In order not to blow this matter out of proportion, my friend gave his IC and decided to explain to their superior. Guess what ? The superior rejected my friend's plea and insisted that the 2 motherf88king dogs caught him littering !!

WHAT A BUNCH OF MOTHERF88KING DOGS THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS !!! :mad: :oIo: NEA

Is Republic of Singapore Governnment desperate for money?

I received registered mail from LTA recently and with surprised, I was fined $50 dollars for illegal parking at the taxi stand bay opposite the Jurong Point shoppping centre.

The truth is, I did not park my car, I just drove in the taxi bay to pick up my wife who is waiting for me.

The point is, if it is true I have parked my car there, whythe parking warden did not issue parking offence notice?

I will be going to LTA to seek out their higher officer attention to argue my case.

At Jurong Point, there are 2 taxi stands, 1 just next to Jurong Point, while the taxi stand is just across the road.

To date, no taxi or passenger make use of that taxi stand bay across the road.

We have WORLD CLASS FUCK SINGAPORE GOVERNMENT who keeps ROBBING their own citizen.

counsel

Alfrescian
Loyal

They registered it to make sure you cannot deny you never receive it :biggrin: