• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looks can be deceiving...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The word "admirable" did not come from me. So you admire victims, etc. Actually I would consider them as war heros if they did not work with or for the Japs.

And if you trace back the posts, I've humbly and respectfully reserved my admiration for fighters, not mere victims and certainly not appeasers or collaborators. I also made no reference to "hero", just "admirable".

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The word admire is the operating words in your post. If you don't admire heros, who else were you referring to - victims, appeasers, collaborators, passers by, pray tell.

And if you trace back the posts, I've humbly and respectfully reserved my admiration for fighters, not mere victims and certainly not appeasers or collaborators. I also made no reference to "hero", just "admirable".

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you think they are tough soldiers? are they battle hardened enough?

nsmen1-limwuiliang.jpg

Going to take aircon bus to range, hahaha

Think we shud train our boys tougher

Hard combat rations, daily route marches high-port all the way

Or else they grow up weak