• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Long Live COVID-SAFE citizens of Xi lives average 77.3 yo no CPF problems Topping 1st World 中国人万岁万万岁!

covid

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.xinhuanet.com/politics/2020-10/14/c_1126610998.htm

人均预期寿命77.3岁:我国主要健康指标居中高收入国家前列
2020-10-14 16:30:54 来源: 新华网
新华社北京10月14日电(记者王琳琳)根据国家卫健委发布的统计公报,2019年我国居民人均预期寿命达到77.3岁,比2015年提高0.96岁,主要健康指标总体上居于中高收入国家前列。人均预期寿命的延长见证了“十三五”时期我国医疗卫生体系的不断提升。
人均预期寿命,指某年某地区新出生的婴儿预期存活的平均年数。它是衡量一个国家或地区现阶段经济社会发展水平和医疗卫生服务水平的综合指标。新中国成立之前,我国人均预期寿命只有35岁,不到现在的一半。
孕产妇死亡率和婴儿死亡率是影响人均预期寿命的重要因素。“十三五”期间,国家启动实施了妇幼健康保障工程,2016-2019年,中央下达预算内投资100.5亿元,支持594个妇幼保健机构建设,投资规模较“十二五”时期明显提高,项目地区妇幼保健机构基础设施明显改善,服务能力显著提升,形象面貌焕然一新。
特别是这一时期,我国通过健康扶贫攻坚行动,使贫困地区妇女儿童的健康得到了优先保障。目前,新生儿疾病筛查、农村妇女“两癌”筛查等重大项目已覆盖所有贫困地区,对患病贫困妇女儿童的救治保障力度不断加强。
全民医疗保障是人均预期寿命提高的另一重要因素。“十三五”期间,我国基本医疗保险参保覆盖率稳定在95%以上。截至2019年底,我国参保人数超过13.5亿人。2020年,人均财政补助标准已达到550元以上,个人缴费280元,基本实现看病就医有制度保障。
2016年,我国发布了《“健康中国2030”规划纲要》,提出了健康中国建设的目标和任务,我国卫生健康工作理念、服务方式从“以治病为中心”转向“以人民健康为中心”。

weixinQRcode.png

Average life expectancy of 77.3 years: my country's main health indicators rank among the top middle and high income countries

2020-10-14 16:30:54 Source: Xinhuanet

Xinhua News Agency, Beijing, October 14 (Reporter Wang Linlin) According to the statistical bulletin issued by the National Health Commission, the average life expectancy of Chinese residents reached 77.3 years in 2019, an increase of 0.96 years from 2015. The main health indicators are generally among the top middle and high-income countries. . The increase in average life expectancy has witnessed the continuous improvement of my country's medical and health system during the 13th Five-Year Plan period.

Life expectancy per capita refers to the average number of years a newborn baby can expect to live in a certain area in a certain year. It is a comprehensive indicator that measures the current level of economic and social development and the level of medical and health services in a country or region. Before the founding of New China, the average life expectancy in my country was only 35 years, less than half of the current life expectancy.

Maternal mortality and infant mortality are important factors affecting average life expectancy. During the "13th Five-Year Plan" period, the state initiated the implementation of the maternal and child health protection project. From 2016 to 2019, the central government allocated 10.05 billion yuan within the budget to support the construction of 594 maternal and child health care institutions. The investment scale was significantly higher than that during the "12th Five-Year Plan" period. The infrastructure of the maternal and child health care institutions in the project area has been significantly improved, the service capacity has been significantly improved, and the image has been renewed.

Especially during this period, my country has given priority to protecting the health of women and children in poverty-stricken areas through health-based poverty alleviation actions. At present, major projects such as newborn disease screening and rural women’s “two cancers” screening have covered all impoverished areas, and the treatment guarantees for sick and impoverished women and children have been continuously strengthened.

Universal medical insurance is another important factor in increasing life expectancy. During the "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan" period, my country's basic medical insurance coverage rate has stabilized at over 95%. As of the end of 2019, the number of people insured in my country exceeded 1.35 billion. In 2020, the per capita financial subsidy standard has reached more than 550 yuan, and the individual has paid 280 yuan, basically realizing the system guarantee for medical treatment.

In 2016, my country issued the "Healthy China 2030" Planning Outline, which put forward the goals and tasks of building a healthy China. The concept and service methods of my country's health work changed from "treatment-centered" to "people's health-centered" .