• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY Illegitimate Son?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks strikingly like him....

0.jpg

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of the joke that circulated those heady days about Goh KS's supercomputers calling LKY a bastard!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know that one.

Ok bro. let me share it with you bros.

PM LKY was doing his Ministry walkabout and decided to look in at the Defence Ministry, where Dr GKS was the DPM and def minister then. Old Man's eyes fell upon a couple of room-sized computers that were whirring and clacking busily and noisily, and he commented sarcastically, " must have cost me a bomb there, KS? You know very well we are on a tight leash! How much it cost?

Dr Goh said,"$3 million a piece", whereupon Old Man winced.

But Dr Goh did not give up. He set about to impress his boss, saying that these computing machines were the cutting edge tech, and what's special was their ability to learn as they interacted. Dr Goh asked OM to pose a question, to which LKY asked,

"Where is my father?"

The machine then whirred, blinked clanked and buzzed for 10 secs, then spat out the answer in a punch strip:

"Your father died after your birth"

Old man then let out a triumphant hoot. "Ah, there, you have wasted our money. You know my dad is still alive and he's actually at Changi Point fishing!"

So Dr Goh was one to lose an argument. He told LKY,"Maybe it can't understand your question. Maybe you should rephrase your question!"

So LKY, being the finest legal mind, asked,

"Where is my mother's husband?"

Again the $3 million computer whirred, flashed, clanked and buzzed and spat out the punch strip. And this was the punchline!

"You mother's husband is at Changi Point fishing while your father has died after you were born".

So the $3million conputer called LKY a bastard.

"

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok bro. let me share it with you bros.

PM LKY was doing his Ministry walkabout and decided to look in at the Defence Ministry, where Dr GKS was the DPM and def minister then. Old Man's eyes fell upon a couple of room-sized computers that were whirring and clacking busily and noisily, and he commented sarcastically, " must have cost me a bomb there, KS? You know very well we are on a tight leash! How much it cost?

Dr Goh said,"$3 million a piece", whereupon Old Man winced.

But Dr Goh did not give up. He set about to impress his boss, saying that these computing machines were the cutting edge tech, and what's special was their ability to learn as they interacted. Dr Goh asked OM to pose a question, to which LKY asked,

"Where is my father?"

The machine then whirred, blinked clanked and buzzed for 10 secs, then spat out the answer in a punch strip:

"Your father died after your birth"

Old man then let out a triumphant hoot. "Ah, there, you have wasted our money. You know my dad is still alive and he's actually at Changi Point fishing!"

So Dr Goh was one to lose an argument. He told LKY,"Maybe it can't understand your question. Maybe you should rephrase your question!"

So LKY, being the finest legal mind, asked,

"Where is my mother's husband?"

Again the $3 million computer whirred, flashed, clanked and buzzed and spat out the punch strip. And this was the punchline!

"You mother's husband is at Changi Point fishing while your father has died after you were born".

So the $3million conputer called LKY a bastard.

"

Hey bro your jokes is very funny!

I was laughing till I tears.

:biggrin: