• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm , if so , how come both of u always post same thing in this forum and HH FB leh ?
Cant be so "qiao" right ,
Wahh I've been trying to login for the past 30 mins. App not working.

In fact, i didnt even join what hh fbIt is not qiao.. cause I've been quoted.. should post less info next time!!

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, no no nooooooo .... Not less info, She wants more info. Obviously u have gained her notice, good sign right? I think she just want to know Ur age, ur name, profession, married/single and maybe follow by telephone. That will do for now. Don't go into defensive mode leh. Or she might show u her "tools" and give u a lesson :p kekeke

Wahh I've been trying to login for the past 30 mins. App not working.

In fact, i didnt even join what hh fbIt is not qiao.. cause I've been quoted.. should post less info next time!!

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, no no nooooooo .... Not less info, She wants more info. Obviously u have gained her notice, good sign right? I think she just want to know Ur age, ur name, profession, married/single and maybe follow by telephone. That will do for now. Don't go into defensive mode leh. Or she might show u her "tools" and give u a lesson :p kekeke

DOA

This show that u never read the whole thread la .
He mentioned before that he is 23yrs old student la etc ....
Anyway i am not here to look for man ...

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha sis, I have an old brain and short term memory. Memorizing the personal details of each and every member is out of my capability leh ... Gals pay more details to these info. And I definitely can't remember 768 pages worth of info. Forgive me leh

DOA

This show that u never read the whole thread la .
He mentioned before that he is 23yrs old student la etc ....
Anyway i am not here to look for man ...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha sis, I have an old brain and short term memory. Memorizing the personal details of each and every member is out of my capability leh ... Gals pay more details to these info. And I definitely can't remember 768 pages worth of info. Forgive me leh

haha , i thought u also quite young ....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young at body face and age. Old in brain and soul. Overworked with a stressful job. Thats what Sg society has made me become .... Lol ... And I definitely don't look forward to go bac to work ... Puke puke

Hahaha , so now u must plan carefully la , buy HDB in SG , a few in Jb , then become landlord boss to collect money every mth.
Dun be like me , so old liao , finally see thru our govt then a bit too late to buy resale hdb in SG ...
I always remember this short note by Bro Wuqi :

If one could live peacefully in ones country, unperturbed by foreign forces, who would want to live in others lands?
If one could depend on ones country, who wouldn't forge ahead towards the enemy and die without looking back?
If one could live well until the end in peace AND dignity, who would want to travel around the ends of the earth?

of coz i used to love to live in sg but not anymore ....

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
short note by Bro Wuqi :

If one could live peacefully in ones country, unperturbed by foreign forces, who would want to live in others lands?
If one could depend on ones country, who wouldn't forge ahead towards the enemy and die without looking back?
If one could live well until the end in peace AND dignity, who would want to travel around the ends of the earth?

That's why i am in love with Zhang Wuqi256 :*: - This message will self destruct in 5 seconds...5...4...3...2...:biggrin:

jedi23

28/12 , Today I am 1 yr older Liao, am so glad that I bought a house in jb as a present to myself.
As I was sitting at mac this afternoon, am feeling very gd n observed e ppl around me. I never feel so eased before , no need worry my iPad or valuables will be snatched etc. If I am in sentosa , I won't dare to walk around or use my iPad openly.

Happy Belated Birthday Crystal and Congrats on ur purchase.

Likewise feel so relax whenever am in Jb.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha , so now u must plan carefully la , buy HDB in SG , a few in Jb , then become landlord boss to collect money every mth.
Dun be like me , so old liao , finally see thru our govt then a bit too late to buy resale hdb in SG ...

Well said . For me , I am still thinking how to take advantage on the best of both world . We must think and behave like a FT if we need to . But when election come , I know who to vote, haha !

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha... Who doesn't want to do that? Fantasizing me being a "bao zu gung" and count the cash from rental, syiok ar hahah

Ah tiong jie, I think u broke bro lastresort's heart Liao ... Go make good with him leh ...

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice message ... I will print this and frame it up ! :wink:

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal

sis, if you own an overseas property you cannot buy a HDB flat liao, in future if you want to buy you have to sell away overseas property first, or unless KBW change this last minute-last ditch-populist-vote 'buying'-pre GE2011-grasping at the straw piece of legislation by Marboro Tan :o

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Prices in Nusajaya are definitely not at their peak, even though prices are already at a premium.
On the contrary, Singapore's price is more likely to be at its peak rather than Nusajaya's.

We judge things so complicatedly because our own money is at stake.
If this is an investment game and we are using fake money, everything will suddenly become so clear and simple.
Say Singapore's price is at $10 now, that puts Nusajaya price at around $1. (even though already priced at a premium, still 10 times cheaper)
To see our investment doubles in say 5 years, it's so much easier for Nusajaya to further develop(with present committed investments) and its price doubles to $2, than Singapore's price doubling to $20.

Moreover, we are not imagining the future developments of Nusajaya, there are already tons of committed investments Mainly in Nusajaya.
Nusajaya is not just the hottest investment magnet in Iskandar Region, it is the strongest investment magnet among all the other Economic Corridors of Malaysia so far.

For so much investments to be concentrated in such a small area(Nusajaya is only about 5% the size of Iskandar Region. Around the size of Tuas maybe?), any Tom Dick and Harry playing this investment game will include Nusajaya as a part of their total investment portfolio.

Nice one Bro Investor, as I pointed out earlier, concentration of investment in a small econonmic area as NUSAJAYA, and especially in Johor, the huge upside is there even with a possible 'economic hiccup'. Johor Baru is playing economic catch-up with K.L./Penang then with Singapore.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations for making a good judgment and decision. a firmed decision to buy or not is a good decision.
90% person of common people will not buy property in JB. We are the rare 5-10%..and we are so happy about it. if one day 50% people think property in JB is good, wow.. the price will be exciting..

It also mean the price is cheap now..

Bro , from my past observation , most Sinkies will panic buy when we have enough fun and about to off load our stuffs.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
sis, if you own an overseas property you cannot buy a HDB flat liao, in future if you want to buy you have to sell away overseas property first, or unless KBW change this last minute-last ditch-populist-vote 'buying'-pre GE2011-grasping at the straw piece of legislation by Marboro Tan :o

my sales said me before , u all singaporean , govt say cannot then u all cannot. very obedient . But do u think msia will release info to SG who is buying in jb ? I laughed ....anyway i wont buy SG resale pigeon hole , overpriced , i cant see myself to be a sucker .

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
my sales said me before , u all singaporean , govt say cannot then u all cannot. very obedient . But do u think msia will release info to SG who is buying in jb ? I laughed ....anyway i wont buy SG resale pigeon hole , overpriced , i cant see myself to be a sucker .

Damn ! You are hot ! :biggrin: Love it :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.