• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mine is free s&p too. Free 24 months maintenance . Free Non Golf membership with monthly fees of rm 75. Can use all the facility except golf which need to pay green fees . Have committed today so hope it's a good buy

Congratulations Louis, are you Malaysian? As for the MOT thing mentioned by dapbest, I've checked my 'Sales Package' and found that the developer is absorbing that too, you should also check yours just to be sure =)

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did your seller factor in free MOT for you as well? I was told by the sales in HH that MOT cost about 2 or 3 % of the selling price. Its like a transfer of title from Master Title to Individual title.

Hi Dapbest, thank you very much for highlighting about M.O.T. I've checked my 'Sales Package' and luckily it states "Free legal fees and stamp duty on Sales and Purchase Agreement including Stamp duty on Memorandum of Transfer M.O.T :biggrin:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Wuqi,

I read in previous pages and saw you mentioning that you've installed door and window grills. I'm also looking forward to install grills for my unit, may I have the contact details of your installer? Thank you very much in advance :smile:

markhida22

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I can share some info that I've just found on this.

If you have AA Singapore membership, the free 24 hours roadside assistence service (including towing) extend to certain areas in Johor from Johor town to Kulai, Paisir Gudang, and 2nd link.

That means from 2nd link, along the E3 highway all the way to Bukit Indah area is also covered!

That is really good news to me. :smile:

Just to add.. the number to call for AA Johor 24 hrs Breakdown Services is:

07-2267527

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In HH, the Greens clusters are launching soon @ RM 700+K but I would advise against buying it. One can still get existing 3-storey Semi-Ds at the Gateway for just RM 800+k and have free Golf Membership etc.

Owners of existing units at The Gateway will raise their prices to match Developer's new launch prices, thus they won't be selling at RM800+K by then.

I was told that prices will increase between 10-20% for the next launch of terraces at East Ledang and the next launch is happening very very soon, maybe Horizon Hills might be launching soon too.

A rough price guide from my knowledge.
East Ledang's terraces:
1st batch (Year 2008) - RM4xxK
2nd batch (Year 2010) - RM6xxK
3rd batch (Year 2010) - RM7xxK(Estimated)

Maybe someone can contribute the rough price guide for Horizon Hills.

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations Louis, are you Malaysian? As for the MOT thing mentioned by dapbest, I've checked my 'Sales Package' and found that the developer is absorbing that too, you should also check yours just to be sure =)

I suppose properties priced close to RM500k should have no problems getting consent/approval from Johor's Land office/State consent? Anyone has direct experience to this situation where intended property purchase is not quite 500k??

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suppose properties priced close to RM500k should have no problems getting consent/approval from Johor's Land office/State consent? Anyone has direct experience to this situation where intended property purchase is not quite 500k??

Louis will be the one If he is not Malaysian :smile: Let's wait for his reply.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Wuqi,

I read in previous pages and saw you mentioning that you've installed door and window grills. I'm also looking forward to install grills for my unit, may I have the contact details of your installer? Thank you very much in advance :smile:

Sure, PM me. :smile:

louischin78

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi , my wife is a Malaysian so it's fine for us . But the sales staff did tell me they can jack up the s&p price but end up you are paying like 5k more

louischin78

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did your seller factor in free MOT for you as well? I was told by the sales in HH that MOT cost about 2 or 3 % of the selling price. Its like a transfer of title from Master Title to Individual title a few years down the road and most developers will keep mum about it.

Damn how I love the rise of HH and EL, Kota Iskandar region. Every month there are bound to be new developements or some new launched. In HH, the Greens clusters are launching soon @ RM 700+K but I would advise against buying it. Once can still get existing 3-storey Semi-Ds at the Gateway for just RM 800+k and have free Golf Membership etc.

Yesterday dropped by for the Maybank Golf day. Saw some BMWs 335i, Audi A6, A5, CLS 350, Z4, M3 and Porsche... this is one of the very very few places in Johor where one can see such a luxury collection of top-end cars. The only other time I saw was at Sutera Utama where a BMW M5 and X6 were parked sided by side outside DHL office.

HI Dapbest,

Thank you so much for your reminder . Yes MOT is included and will be borned by the Developer. After some research I think its a good buy .

At RM466K (24*75 WITH 2556 SQ FT built up area) with the following throw in .

24 Months free maintenance fee.
Free Non-Golf Membership (Monthly fees is RM75 once I activate it)
Free S&P and Stamp Duty .

Cant wait to join the community hopefully in 18 months time .

aquilani

When I enquired about HH condo, I was quoted RM$471K. The sales explained that we have to pay $500k and credit note will be issued for the difference

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an interesting thread. We see believers and detractors.

Will Horizon Hill and East Ledang become good quality living of future? Will all these great plans of Medini, EduHub, Legoland, Puteri Harbour,Kota Iskandar, etc bring appreciation potential to your properties? Will Nusajaya become the satellite town of Singaporeans wanting more space or weekend getaway? Or will Nusajaya become another Putrajaya (in terms of residential property appreciation it is a flop) or worst still... somewhere you might not have heard of.. Modern Ghost Town Ordos (look at the beautiful but empty houses!)

http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1975397_2094492,00.html

http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1975397_2094498,00.html

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am considering purchasing a unit at East Ledang. Very impressed with those twin-villas built up 3800 sft. The construction costs for a similar house in SG would be about S$400k. If i were to build a similar house myself, in JB, any idea how much would that cost? I am trying to assess if the MYR1.2m price is reasonable. They are giving free MOT, 7 units of aircon and MYR30k Signature kitchen voucher.

Is the UOB loan rate for 3 years lock-down good? Its BR-2.2%.

aquilani

Dear All,

FYI, there is a JB property fair at City Square this weekend.

5184132538_99ee4759d3_b.jpg

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
damn pathetic.
p1 wireless package
wired modem package merely 2.4m with a cap of 30GB per month. That is not even enough for 10 shows.

Singapore package

Which ISP gifs the best speed? cap at 2.4MBPS. Celcom gifs up to 3.6MBPS.
Very pathetic as price is comparable to SingNet but more then the price we need to pay.

Had bad experience with Celcom's 3G or 3.5G wireless in Nusa Idaman area. Better check what is available at your area. The sales guys don't seem to care if they misrep... everything also can... either that or they will tell you "should be ok"

Eventually changed to Time.com's MYR99 p/mth package (fixed line, not wireless). The other popular package would be Telecom Malaysia's streamyx.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Had bad experience with Celcom's 3G or 3.5G wireless in Nusa Idaman area. Better check what is available at your area. The sales guys don't seem to care if they misrep... everything also can... either that or they will tell you "should be ok"

Eventually changed to Time.com's MYR99 p/mth package (fixed line, not wireless). The other popular package would be Telecom Malaysia's streamyx.

Thats very strange, it very works for HH area. Several friends has it and its working fine. I tried it, so far no issues.

Digi doesn't cover this area and a friend tried Maxxis here but results not good.

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have to agree the ISPs sucks big time compared to what I have in SG, even my M1 wireless broadband (a malaysian outfit) does better than any offering in MY. I am on P1 now, the connection is quite reliable i must say (touch wood) for the most basic internet use. They also give me the feeling they're quite interested in keeping their customers trying to ace their customer service (trying being the operative word here).

Status
Not open for further replies.