• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thank God the hostage drama ended with no casualty

I am so glad, there must be some story behind it as holding kids hostages especially when holed up in the place is really one of the worse if not worst ways to get $$$.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
If I were one of the parents whose kids are held hostage, I think my mind will go blank. Anyway I will encourage people to buy up units in JB so that my houses will increase in value. Of course I will pull my family out first

I don't think i will do that though. I am in here for the long haul, i never asked folks to buy subsale units if you noticed, only from the developers. I have grown roots here, both housing and also businesses, etc. I am going for the MM2H plan and determine to stick it through.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cathlmg, only now i saw your posting about letting go and understanding where the parents are coming from.
In a way, i really agree, you are full of wisdom, lots to learn from you. My sisters are giving my parents hell
but yet my dad and mum are still bearing with them. Every month, the money i gave them is used to pay for
the electricity bills for their house and my sisters living there don't need to pay.

So i must owe my dad a lot and then he in turns owe them a whole lot too. I don't mind it so much about the
money but every single day my 2 sisters will quarrel and then ask my parents to buy food for them, wash their
clothers etc. Its like what my wife summed up,

2 sparrows had 3 eggs, 1 egg was kicked out of the nest, the little sparrow somehow managed to survive and
become independant, the other 2 molly cuddled sparrows are still somehow wearing diapers.

Wuqi, they are entangled in an endless dungeon called kharma. If you understand the thing about kharma, you will be able to break free yourself. You, and only yourself can break yourself free. These is.... enlightenment! :biggrin:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Cmon! Even normal commoners like us Sporeans dont respect the police over that. What more those criminals? That is the main reason why police will sometimes appear at your door 24 hours after u make a police report over house break ins.. Cos they want to come when the robbers have left. Their lives are more important. I wonder why there is a need to ask the public to "rank" the officers. You think there will be a policeman who can pass the ranking?

For cases where there are guns involved, they should have a shoot to kill policy or like one of the cases where a man held a lady hostage in China. They sent a lady detective who within a split second open fire on the guy and in the end gave him 2 more rounds to end his misery. I can't remember the video but it was on sammyboy at some point.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cmon! Even normal commoners like us Sporeans dont respect the police over that. What more those criminals? That is the main reason why police will sometimes appear at your door 24 hours after u make a police report over house break ins.. Cos they want to come when the robbers have left. Their lives are more important. I wonder why there is a need to ask the public to "rank" the officers. You think there will be a policeman who can pass the ranking?

Nope. Don't think so. But these those up there have gotta have a channel to take feedbacks inordered to take neccessary actions. Although it might take them ages to come up with an acceptable solutions. The problem with them is, there are more people at stake then we could have imagined.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Wuqi, they are entangled in an endless dungeon called kharma. If you understand the thing about kharma, you will be able to break free yourself. You, and only yourself can break yourself free. These is.... enlightenment! :biggrin:

Thanks, i feel sad for them but seeing how they are treating my parents, i think in the past my dad or mum must have used them as slaves and tortured with the worst implements of torture. In turn, i must have done some wrong to my parents and my sisters to work like a horse/cow to repay them. I will be glad when this life is over.

fairies

Alfrescian
Loyal

To these policemen, what is saving lives compared to the critically important stunts to stop the Bersih gathering from the streets to the stadium? They just plainly breath politics, eat politics, dream politics ......

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
When crime reaches intolerable level, a strong deterrent is needed. I recall there was a time in China where pushishment for robbery was death. I have rehearse in my mind countless times since the last incident: i will always be prepared with a defensive weapon. If i am cornered, i will fight for my life and i will definitely kill.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be very serious if the children got bitten by a centipide.

Years back we moved in to stay with our in laws in SG... there were lots of centipedes. I recall Costa Del Sol was also full of centipedes when it first TOP. At my in laws house, we basically killed 30 to 50 centipedes everyday for a few months. Finally they stopped to appear :smile:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, i feel sad for them but seeing how they are treating my parents, i think in the past my dad or mum must have used them as slaves and tortured with the worst implements of torture. In turn, i must have done some wrong to my parents and my sisters to work like a horse/cow to repay them. I will be glad when this life is over.

Dear wuqi bro. Kan kai yi dian bah! There is more to life...your life....

For your info, my hubby's sister is also one kind. Keep demanding her share of my in-law's money. Want to buy her own house. Thirty something already, don't work, starve herself until looks like a skeleton, go downstair and shout things like 'XXX don't have money, XXX don't have money ah...'

Gone crazy already rite? She don't want any help. When I gave birth to my son, my mil refuse to help take care of him. Now, my mil cook for her, wash for her, worries for her. Like as if she was just borned. It is as though her sole purpose in these world is to torture my in-laws, and my in-law had stood by her willing all these years...when they complained and complained endlessly to me, the only advise that I could give was that she is big already, 'kan kai yi dian'!

They are many things in this life that is unfair. Kan kai yi dian, then our life will be a little bit more bearable.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Years back we moved in to stay with our in laws in SG... there were lots of centipedes. I recall Costa Del Sol was also full of centipedes when it first TOP. At my in laws house, we basically killed 30 to 50 centipedes everyday for a few months. Finally they stopped to appear :smile:

How did you permanently stop them from appearing?

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long back i said that we must gather together and do something as one team even it it means just a representation.

Some agreed with my idea.

But many thumbed down the idea.

So when we do nothing.... i guess "Crime will disappear":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That is why i concluded crime rate has indeed GONE UP.
These guys have totally no respect for the police, they test boundaries time and again and each time they gained courage to venture further. I am prepared to encourage people to move out, let my investments sink... before those buggers wake up.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice one......

So wierd right nusajaya.....

1) Cannot go petrol station
2) Cannot go coffee shop
3) Go money changer better be careful
4) Go JB central....watch out got needles amongst others.
5) Watch out on Hi Way or any road big or small desolate or otherwise.... U may get mugged anytime.....

So where can we go?

Stay at home? But people may cut grilles or break the roof and come in.....

Not at all safe....

But like i was snubbed before lets do nothing and keep fingers crossed and hope crime decreases

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If I were one of the parents whose kids are held hostage, I think my mind will go blank. Anyway I will encourage people to buy up units in JB so that my houses will increase in value. Of course I will pull my family out first

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
When crime reaches intolerable level, a strong deterrent is needed. I recall there was a time in China where pushishment for robbery was death. I have rehearse in my mind countless times since the last incident: i will always be prepared with a defensive weapon. If i am cornered, i will fight for my life and i will definitely kill.

I think its providence that some of my friends never joined the police else i can't imagine the morque attendants would handle criminals who were turned into human beehives......they should do it like some countries where the policemen can buy their own guns on top of the standard issued one. I think most robbers would think twice if they know policemen are armed with at least submachineguns like the MP7A1, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.