• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too. Can only see other enjoying their investment. Some days don't even go there for a few weeks.

I was also looking for bricks for perimeter use and found a brick manufacturer who quote me RM1.3 per pcs but must pick up from plant at Kota Tinggi.

Dont need to go so far lah . There is a shop along bestari . Abt 500m after Tesco ( towards JB ) . If you are low on buget get the " bull lock brick " only 30cent rm. Can get sand , cement and many other construction material .

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did the round abouts for bricks yesterday. Visited 2 shops one at Anggerik
and another at Kempas. Was quoted 0.37c per brick.

Not a bad price.

But what is bull lock brick? Yeah the shop i visited had sand, cement and the stuff.

Dont need to go so far lah . There is a shop along bestari . Abt 500m after Tesco ( towards JB ) . If you are low on buget get the " bull lock brick " only 30cent rm. Can get sand , cement and many other construction material .

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its such a relaxing feeling when i am in my home at JB. I feel so motivated to do things. I walk out of my home, walk onto the streets and do a couple o rounds before getting back home.

While in cooped up Spore i just stay fixated to my TV screen. I feel lazy and lethargic.

Anyway school holidays are here next month. So while kids can enjoy the investment my wife and I will do the to and fro. Quite manageable.

Me too. Can only see other enjoying their investment. Some days don't even go there for a few weeks.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had cool wind blowing through my bedroom the whole of Jan and FEb. I even experienced this yesterday. But its only in my bedroom (cause of the positioning i guess)??

But this cool wind was not there through a greater part of last year! Seasonal perhaps??

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visited the Giant at Bukit INdah yesterday. Was reasonably well stocked. Yet was quite empty.

How do they do business like that?

Honestly i do not like Giant.

While at Giant i ordered coffee from Sedap Corner. RM3. Wow!!

I prefer to patronise TESCO and Jusco in that order.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows where in JB that I can get some mock meats stuffs? I'm a vegetarian and I do enjoy mock meats sometimes. Btw professor, I'll be moving to ST during Jun holidays. :smile:

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Envy those bros can enjoy their investment now...even just a weekend home. For me, need to wait until next year:smile: But I'm enjoyed to read everyone share their good time in JB.

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Singaporean, can I drive MY plate car in JB?? Must I convert to MY driving license to buy MY car??

Wuqi has a post about this... keke when i'm free i'll dig it out as i am considering as well... i think the answer is you need to pay MYR30 to get some kind of supplemetary licence... sorry about this half-baked answer rushing out

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuqi has a post about this... keke when i'm free i'll dig it out as i am considering as well... i think the answer is you need to pay MYR30 to get some kind of supplemetary licence... sorry about this half-baked answer rushing out

Oh, thanks...I was told by someone tat I need to do some simple test for the conversion:smile: I'll very happy If just to pay RM $30 for the license...please dig the info when u free. Appreciated very much!

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows where in JB that I can get some mock meats stuffs? I'm a vegetarian and I do enjoy mock meats sometimes. Btw professor, I'll be moving to ST during Jun holidays. :smile:

Hmmm... if you chose to be vegetarian, you should not eat mock meat otherwise your heart is not pure... lol just kidding... i will have a look the next time i drop by Bestmart in Nusa Bestari

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh Cathy, I had thought that you had already permanently shifted to Caryota @ Setia Tropika.

You have got your keys right? What about the MArch School holidays? You should try and if possible stay there during that period as well.

Mock Meat. I Cant confirm this but my wife thought she saw at Tesco. But cant remember if its the Plentong or the Bukit Indah Tesco

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Cathy, someone gave me this money changer contact that does remittance:

Raffles - 24 Raffles Place #20-03 Clifford Centre Tel:65380080.

They waive the transaction fee (S$10) for amount above RM50k per transaction.
Do you mean they can remit more than the limit of RM10K per transaction ? SO far , all those I used said only 10K per trans.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did the round abouts for bricks yesterday. Visited 2 shops one at Anggerik
and another at Kempas. Was quoted 0.37c per brick.

Not a bad price.

But what is bull lock brick? Yeah the shop i visited had sand, cement and the stuff.

" bull lock brick " = those grey colour type , not as strong as the orange type. Good enough for planting , perimeter . But if the orange type is only 0.37cts , better go for the orange one leh !

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm... if you chose to be vegetarian, you should not eat mock meat otherwise your heart is not pure... lol just kidding... i will have a look the next time i drop by Bestmart in Nusa Bestari

Pure or not its in the heart dear...I can't deny the way I was brought up. When the urge comes, at least I know that I have a choice to chose alternatives rather then having the real ones, just for a start...:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.