• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So disgusting when they act poor thing cry got to go work in spore but they don’t say they only need to work 10 years can retire and live in jb like a king liao and do extensive needless renovations illegal extension to your house.
Seriously they love to extend their house all the way. Any land will have the house extended to the end of it. Like my the other house that I sold, the neighbor next to me literally doubled the house on the spare land. Took one year of renovation gave me trouble and when they moved in the man started to whistle at me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s been more than a week with zero response and phone call not answered. How nice to work in jb. Can idle with zero consequences and if Singaporean complained your poor service will be protected by your fellow countrymen (or ex countrymen) and all ganged up to kick you out and silenced you.
It’s been two months and still no response from the condo office. Called them today morning to arrange next Monday repair my tv signal etc say cannot arrange in advance and asked me to call again next Monday if not today 5.30 pm so I rushed back by 4.20 pm and called them to come in earlier. No one answered the phone calls in the office, after more than four phone calls some technicians finally showed up outside and repaired half way they left without informing me and checking my tv before they left when they told me I have to be at home so that they can check my tv. And there is still no tv signal. That’s Malaysian standard of service. Pay maintenance fees get no service.