• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you busted liar don’t go Facebook to accuse me liar are so pathetic loser dog Jeremy Quek how many times you want to do your old dog trick to win last word by posting immediately after I log off? Pui! View attachment 174581
Remember Jeremy Quek @Valium cheap whore of Malaysian criminal syndicate you are the busted liar full of lies that dare not go Facebook to attack me while I am a virgin - pure and innocent woman by medical definition- is a fact and not a lie and nothing delusional. Pui!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
People only whistle at whores, make prank call to whores, not virgins. You must be a complete slut!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People only whistle at whores, make prank call to whores, not virgins. You must be a complete slut!!
Malaysians gang up to harass me by whistle and prank calls is called I am prostitute by you Jeremy Quek cheap whore dog of Malaysian criminal syndicate. That’s how evil shameless liar dog you are. How much are you paid to suck Malaysian cock? So proud to suck for years. What a fucking disgrace. Pui! View attachment 174582

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysians gang up to harass me by whistle and prank calls is called I am prostitute by you Jeremy Quek cheap whore dog of Malaysian criminal syndicate. That’s how evil shameless liar dog you are. How much are you paid to suck Malaysian cock? So proud to suck for years. What a fucking disgrace. Pui! View attachment 174582
Let this be a lesson to Ccb sinkie that think of buying house in jb that Malaysians gang up to smear you insult you harass you by whistling and prank calls means you are dirty prostitute according to sinkie traitor dogs like Jeremy Quek.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let this be a lesson to Ccb sinkie that think of buying house in jb that Malaysians gang up to smear you insult you harass you by whistling and prank calls means you are dirty prostitute according to sinkie traitor dogs like Jeremy Quek.

YOU ARE AN INTERNATIONAL PHUA CHEEBYE!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A virgin buy a house in jb and viciously bullied by proud Malaysians and their dogs as dirty prostitute for years and until today from JB to Singapore. Let the world know the evil deeds of Malaysians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese prostitute are so proud to hide in rat hole to attack me with vicious lies of me. What a pathetic loser whore dog suck Malaysian cock. Let the world know your evil deeds. Pui! View attachment 174583
Hey whore dog cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate @Valium I am going to log off you proud vicious dog want to win last word go to my Facebook to attack me, no go means you are the liar, not me. Pui!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
GAN SIOKBIN, THIS IS YOUR ENDING.
YOU DIE WITHOUT CHEEBYE BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING SLUT.
YOUR CORPSE WILL BE RAPED AND FLOGGED IN PUBLIC.
YOU LIVE AND DIE AS A SLUT, NO HYMEN, A PATHETIC OLD WHORE.

1672684362536.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 174584
You Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese prostitute only can hide in rat hole tell lies to win and accuse me what you are yourself from telling lies to cheap whore of Malaysian criminal syndicate to son of Cantonese prostitute. Pui! Want to attack me want to win last word but dare not go Facebook what an evil coward eunuch criminal bully your LJ is chopped off you don’t deserve to be a man. Pui! View attachment 174585

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 174584
Let this be a lesson to Ccb sinkies a woman buy house in JB can be bullied by Malaysians and their dogs to such extent. This crazy whore dog Jeremy Quek has been viciously attacking me slut prostitute for years for no reason means only one thing he is paid by Malaysian criminal syndicate.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese prostitute only can hide in rat hole tell lies to win and accuse me what you are yourself from telling lies to cheap whore of Malaysian criminal syndicate to son of Cantonese prostitute. Pui! Want to attack me want to win last word but dare not go Facebook what an evil coward eunuch criminal bully your LJ is chopped off you don’t deserve to be a man. Pui! View attachment 174585
Jeremy Quek @Valium cheap whore dog of Malaysian criminal syndicate show your red passport. You could be like kt latha a fake sinkie or ex or current Malaysian as your clone @glockman was busted years ago pretending to vote but got the colour of voting slip wrong the next day after voting.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking disgrace piece of shit Jeremy Quek that hides in rat hole to viciously bully woman. May heaven pour tons of m&d onto this evil shameless liar criminal bully so proud to abuse me a virgin as slut prostitute. View attachment 174586

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremy Quek @Valium cheap whore dog of Malaysian criminal syndicate show your red passport. You could be like kt latha a fake sinkie or ex or current Malaysian as your clone @glockman was busted years ago pretending to vote but got the colour of voting slip wrong the next day after voting.
Is it possible one day after voting to get the colour of voting slip totally wrong and opposite color like for example white paper remember as black?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you have a broomstick at home? I suggest you take it and stab your cheebye, shove it all the way in.
GAN SIOKBIN, YOU WORTHLESS CUNT.

whore.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worthless are you Jeremy Quek proud sinkie traitor whore dog sucking Malaysian criminal cock and all the foreigners ganging up to bully ONE woman. Pui!
Your Jeremy Quek @Valium aka @Cottonmouth aka @glockman worthless LJ eunuch fake smiling face photo should let the world see, you think you can hide in rat hole to do evil. Your Cantonese whore mother should die of shame open leg gave birth no teach raised a beast hide in rat hole to bully woman with vicious lies dare not go Facebook. Pui! View attachment 174610

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be fireworks to celebrate once you die, you fucking cheap cunt with no hymen!
Your corpse with your rotten cunt will be raped by Indians for 69 days.
:whistling:... for sure the whole of nusa dua will celebrate... even the fireworks can be seen from sinkiepore... some said from batam as well.. :geek:

Attachments

• firework-m.gif
    firework-m.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 43