• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely, this is what is known as paying it forward. However, your PM box is full :smile:

From me, just PM me your address and i will deliver and put in your mailbox. Thank you for your kindness, please help to give FOC to others when they are in need.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, just glad to hear that he is ok. Hope that he continues to take it. Life sustaining meds should be free IMHO, always.
I hope that he gets well soon. All the very best.

Hi Wuqi, thank you for your kind gesture. No need to deliver yours to me. After I told my sister abt SSG, she was able to find several outlets in Sg. We went down to the outlet at chinatown and bought both the cut leaves with stalk and SSG pots for growing. A kilo for S$10 and S$7 for a pot. The lady at chinatown is very nice and will explain how to use it. For those who are interested to buy in Sg, visit http://blog.ongsiwkim.com/en/you-dou-cao-retail-outlets/

Thanks again bro. U r a great fella!

20120828_104150.jpg

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
look what i got during lunch hr !! rushed down to the blog author and bought from them ...
should hv just buy only the capsules for daily consumption .... lazy to blend to juice ... and so big pack can only keep 10 days max in the fridge ....
SSG.JPG

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Wuqi, thank you for your kind gesture. No need to deliver yours to me. After I told my sister abt SSG, she was able to find several outlets in Sg. We went down to the outlet at chinatown and bought both the cut leaves with stalk and SSG pots for growing. A kilo for S$10 and S$7 for a pot. The lady at chinatown is very nice and will explain how to use it. For those who are interested to buy in Sg, visit http://blog.ongsiwkim.com/en/you-dou-cao-retail-outlets/

Thanks again bro. U r a great fella!

Ok sure got it, i will pass to others then. Hope your dad gets well very soon. :smile:
The list of food to avoid is also very useful IMHO.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
look what i got during lunch hr !! rushed down to the blog author and bought from them ...
should hv just buy only the capsules for daily consumption .... lazy to blend to juice ... and so bug pack can only keep 10 days max in the fridge ....

Good for you, if there are stems in the pack, you may want to grow them as it needs to be fresh. Enjoy and may good health be with you.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think i will slim down too since restricted my favourite food like stingray fish , duck , fried food , durian etc ....

■服用优遁草时的禁忌

服用优盾草,切记不可同时服用热补的中药,补品打针鸡、鸭,牛油,芋头、糯米、刺壳蟹、甘望鱼、魔鬼鱼、油炸食品、榴莲、白糖、蛋糕,药酒、热燥的食物等。山芭走路鸡可以吃。

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
should hv just buy only the capsules for daily consumption .... lazy to blend to juice ... and so big pack can only keep 10 days max in the fridge ....
View attachment 6232

Capsule is a gd idea! I blended a cup for my pop n he was drinking it with a crumpled face. It didn't taste so bitter to me with a green apple added. You can also cut the stalk into small parts and boil with water, 红枣, 枸杞 for 2 hours. The lady who sold me told the stalk contains the essence of this plant.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Capsule is a gd idea! I blended a cup for my pop n he was drinking it with a crumpled face. It didn't taste so bitter to me with a green apple added. You can also cut the stalk into small parts and boil with water, 红枣, 枸杞 for 2 hours. The lady who sold me told the stalk contains the essence of this plant.

just realised yr pot has more leaves than me .... mine so little ones , i dun know how to choose , so asked their indonesian maid helped me ....
mine was $5

Last edited:

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok sure got it, i will pass to others then. Hope your dad gets well very soon. :smile:
The list of food to avoid is also very useful IMHO.

Thanks bro! My pop got little upset after doc increased he ops risk from 5 to 10% due to his history of heart attack. Trying to lift his spirit before his ops next week.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss, i understand from East Ledang sales that some units in impiana are still available. Those huge 2100sq feet at low floor without views are going for RM900k plus. Smaller units cost RM600k plus.

Those landed only left bungalows. Noble Park which is newly launched is selling very very slow because the price itself is about RM4m. It has pools and i seriously dont know if its a good buy

There were rumours about semis being cancelled but from what i was told, semis without lake views will be launched in a few months time and prices starts from RM2.1m. Its smaller than earlier launched semis. Those semis early birds buyers in horizon and ledang east must be smiling to themselves now. In fact my friend who recently sold off her semis in the Golf earned RM600k in under two years. She could have hold because next year this time her profit could surpassed RM1m easily judging by the lack of landed launched and condos prices are sky high. She used the money to invest in bungalows, which i may follow suit.

Heard from EL sales that they have already sold 8 units of their Noble Park Bungalows, ranging from RM 3.9M to RM 4.1M. Interesting thing to note is that I have not seen a single online ad on Noble Park.

They also have a few units left from their previous Phase 3B Bungalows, Pavillion Villa, starting at around RM 2.9M.

I am taking an Indonesian friend of mine for a Nusajaya tour on Saturday. He has been all of a sudden hearing a lot about EL and HH from friends at Church in Singapore. Looks like word is spreading fast. Legoland is planning to start an aggressive marketing/advertising campaign I hear, and this should add to the overall hype around the developments in the area ......

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
They also have a few units left from their previous Phase 3B Bungalows, lot about EL and HH from friends at Church in Singapore. Looks like word is spreading fast. Legoland is planning to start an aggressive marketing/advertising campaign I hear, and this should add to the overall hype around the developments in the area ......[/QUOTE]

Yeah many more sporeans are hearing how good life nusajaya residents are. I saw legoland tv ad just now on channel 8.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thx u, wuqi n all for sharing this. Can I just recap tat I can make this drink n consume daily like a herbal drink? Next time I dun spend money at fu hua Liao ...

Not that bitter for me. Just blend it along with a green apple and some boiled water. It says on the website that one should avoid sugar when taking this plant. Dates are fine. Boil it with the stalk cut into small parts. That's the essence.

http://www.thesabahsnakegrass.com/

MsTrii

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a twit I m. Thought need to grow Sabah grass on ground. Now can try to plant it in pot too. Thanks all!

Crystal, ahhh what can we do r? If want to take the healthy grass/herb need to avoid fried food ,durians...etc I enjoy such food too.

Status
Not open for further replies.