• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelgemini

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ipoh water is better in term of having many mountain water. Ipoh can make best soya milk drink and special bean sprouts because of the mountain water from ipoh.

I do not think the water really make so much different while i believe the relax and great environment in HH that have help you look healthier.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Wuji,

Do you know where can I buy god Altar in JB?
I tried searching the furniture store cannot find..
need to shift the goddess from sg to jb..
no altar cannot shift.. :(

Hi Lglab

I saw various design at Gelang Patah furniture shop. U cannot see it from outside as they r displayed inside. They have big n small ones too

Movingaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
any brothers/sisters, can advise how long does it takes for bank loan to be approved?
according to my agent is 1month..then the completion(handing/taking over) of house is 3months

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
any brothers/sisters, can advise how long does it takes for bank loan to be approved?
according to my agent is 1month..then the completion(handing/taking over) of house is 3months

Those efficient ones and banks who have an existing relationship with you.
But 2 months will be a safe bet.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Today was a bitter sweet day for me.

My younger sister will have a convocation and she got a 2nd upper honours no less.

What i have promised her years ago, i have finally seen her through it. A great weight is lifted off my shoulders

Last edited:

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrad.. Suffer for 4 years? Can relax now.

My younger sister will have a convocation and she got a 2nd upper honours no less.

What i have promised her years ago, i have finally seen her through it. A great weight is lifted off my shoulders

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
You deserve a big pat on the back bro :smile: I promise I would be light handed :wink:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. Rolled on floor laughing. Bro gunner is cracking joke again :smile: u sure bo, acnes at your age :p ate too much durians from your garden? :p :p :p

You know if you drink a lot of Malaysia water, your complexion will turn white and smooth.. especially those ladies who consume Ipoh water, all looked good and nice..

The water in HH is supposed to be good and tasty.. filtered away the soils and drink it.. After staying here for a few weekends, I don't seem to have acnes.. and looked healthier..

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal

Congratulations and Well done, Bro....

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all, as a precaution, please do not meet forum folks here directly on one on one basis unless you know each other personally or unless you know you can trust each other enough to reveal your nick.

Especially if you have posted a lot here. There are those interested in forming groups for fun and it is good but as always, there are those amongst us who are only interested to find out who you are here.

If you must meet, never reveal your nick. Lots of people I helped directly or indirectly never knew who I was and I prefer it that way. I would strongly recommend having property or development specific threads or pages where it's easier to know one another and help or have group meeting. This is at least slightly safer from meeting up with someone who claims he or she stays in Johore but may not be who he claims to be.

totally agree. But qlso its a matter of time cuz each one of us here is unique in each way hence it will be very easy to guess. Unless when meet act blur everything dun noe ? Like dat also not nice. Sigh.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, what's this infraction thingy by your nick? Suddenly noticed that a few fellas in here has got the same?

Long winded...... lah, Boss Sam decided to cut it short...:biggrin: 1st warning, 2 points deducted...... feels like going to Headmaster office then kena punish for talking during lessons.....:p :biggrin:

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was once like that too.

Where is the country I grew up with, sights and sounds lost in the wind?
Where are the people I used to know, all gone and lost with the flow.
That many feels so strange, in their own land, as if estranged.
Where is the country I used to know? Was it all a show?

The answer my friend, is falling with the rain, like water that is flowing
down the drain.

Well said/composed...like a song.

Sad but true...

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh like that? Nevermind, punishing u means he cares and loves :wink:

Seriously, what's the sentence for subsequent warnings?

Long winded...... lah, Boss Sam decided to cut it short...:biggrin: 1st warning, 2 points deducted...... feels like going to Headmaster office then kena punish for talking during lessons.....:p :biggrin:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha.. drinking natural water is better than drinking your own water... It not only prolong life, it make the men looked more handsome and lady more beautiful..

Haha. Rolled on floor laughing. Bro gunner is cracking joke again :smile: u sure bo, acnes at your age :p ate too much durians from your garden? :p :p :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was once like that too.

Where is the country I grew up with, sights and sounds lost in the wind?
Where are the people I used to know, all gone and lost with the flow.
That many feels so strange, in their own land, as if estranged.
Where is the country I used to know? Was it all a show?

The answer my friend, is falling with the rain, like water that is flowing
down the drain.

Sigh..really no hope like water flowing down the drain? They should play this poem and the song "Is ths home?" instead during NDP. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.