• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

east539

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow , if reall HH The hills is so cheap , i will be very upset lor!!!
coz HH is my first choice ......
Wuqi , please pm me e info , i jio my friend to buy so that i can go n visit them .
Thanks !

Crystal, the one that bro wuqi said is in "The Greens" not "The Hills"

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Pasture
Hmm , i think our NI security a bit slack , so might be gd to install all this .
Coz i think i will move in asap once renovation complete , dun wan to wait till majority stay there .
Wanna enjoy e free 2 yrs security maintenace etc ...
Btw , do u remember signing the S&P , whether they stated developers will absorb all legal fees etc ? a bro asked me.
I dun rem seeing anything but i did check with the lawyer and she confirmed all aborbed by developers except state consent.

Oh forgot the most important question of your post, got carried away by my siowness :*:

You are right all absorbed except the legal (some call it consent fee woah) fee for the state levy.[/QUOTE]

But 1 bro mentioned if no attachments stated all these absorbed by developers , in future we might liable for all this coz no proper documents signed .

greddy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow , if reall HH The hills is so cheap , i will be very upset lor!!!
coz HH is my first choice ......
Wuqi , please pm me e info , i jio my friend to buy so that i can go n visit them .
Thanks !

yeah.. me too.. if possible, before friday. i'm going in with my friend :-)
bro wuqi, your pm is always full :-P

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Greddy88: imho, this unforeseen world event is what the pappys and some financial gurus have been warning us about.. economic meltdown and financial crisis.. problems in europe, us and china spilling over world-wide..

or are u talking about something different? (12 dec 2012 )

hahaha...bro i may be crazy but i am still sane....:biggrin:

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh forgot the most important question of your post, got carried away by my siowness :*:

You are right all absorbed except the legal (some call it consent fee woah) fee for the state levy.

But 1 bro mentioned if no attachments stated all these absorbed by developers , in future we might liable for all this coz no proper documents signed .[/QUOTE]

i am still waiting for the S&P copies to be posted to me. Have you received yours? You are right, such money matters shd be in black and white. However, it is a known fact by the public that this development have such and such offers and if a big and important developer like ours were to backtrack, maybe we will see bersih 3.0 hahahaha...:biggrin:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
But 1 bro mentioned if no attachments stated all these absorbed by developers , in future we might liable for all this coz no proper documents signed .

i am still waiting for the S&P copies to be posted to me. Have you received yours? You are right, such money matters shd be in black and white. However, it is a known fact by the public that this development have such and such offers and if a big and important developer like ours were to backtrack, maybe we will see bersih 3.0 hahahaha...:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

I haven receive mine , but cheque has been cleared ....
lets trust them ba .....
Very sleepy today , 530 was awake by stupid lorry who started the engine n idle for 15mins before moving off then back at 6am with e engine on till 630am!! then later those ppl with car remote on etc , why cant they mute n open e bloody door!!
Getting fustrated to stay in SG .

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am still waiting for the S&P copies to be posted to me. Have you received yours? You are right, such money matters shd be in black and white. However, it is a known fact by the public that this development have such and such offers and if a big and important developer like ours were to backtrack, maybe we will see bersih 3.0 hahahaha...:biggrin:

I haven receive mine , but cheque has been cleared ....
lets trust them ba .....
Very sleepy today , 530 was awake by stupid lorry who started the engine n idle for 15mins before moving off then back at 6am with e engine on till 630am!! then later those ppl with car remote on etc , why cant they mute n open e bloody door!!
Getting fustrated to stay in SG .[/QUOTE]

sianz...mid week only, can't wait to move in hor...but then think of the journey....biting finger nails... does this 5.30 thingee always happen? Can take a power nap during lunch? It works for me. Don't know why...maybe aging, nowadays i can't sleep long at night, will always wake up on the dot in the morning! But will get tired and drowsy at mid day at work. Younger days is the opposite...hahaha...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pasture

Kinf od daily thing , just that the duration is short or long lor.
Anyway , i will take a pic of this lorry and feedback to NEA for being noise and air pollution!!!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Crystal, i shared the same frustration with loud motor vehicles early in the morning. It took a lot of self control to just go back to sleep.
Complaining would be probably useless as its probably just another FT making a living in SG. Just live and let live. For me, i just add insultation
on my doors and windows and foam padding where possible to lessen the noise.

One time, after being in Johore straight for 1 month, my wife came back to SG to stay, first question she asked, how come so noisy ah, got
noise upstairs, sideways and even from downstairs (car traffic).

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Neighbours became ultra friendly recently, got bak kwa made by wild boar meat, things from HK, China, Eygpt, Russian and then chocs from NZ. Alot of free food recently, my wife says how come so much, can group some and make a hamper already. Then a close friend come by and a bottle of wine, then another came with a bottle of whiskey. Really appreciative but felt very bad. I always told them they have no one to thank but themselves for its the truth, i didn't help much if at all.

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
From DreamorAction: Eh come on, 2 hours only ma. It's well worth. If u fetch me everyday by spending xtra 5 mins making a turn to my office to pick me up, I can be your chauffeur (using your car) and I help u cut your grass too okay? Now, the choice is yours and it's not a dream lol

Brother, come on, you are my brother leh, how can i use you like that...no need you to cut grass lah btw not a lot of grass to cut lah :biggrin: Are u driving when u move in ni?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal, i shared the same frustration with loud motor vehicles early in the morning. It took a lot of self control to just go back to sleep.
Complaining would be probably useless as its probably just another FT making a living in SG. Just live and let live. For me, i just add insultation
on my doors and windows and foam padding where possible to lessen the noise.

One time, after being in Johore straight for 1 month, my wife came back to SG to stay, first question she asked, how come so noisy ah, got
noise upstairs, sideways and even from downstairs (car traffic).

will try lor , but really cannot tahan leh .
last few days have funeral downstairs then till 5 plus , they still playing mahjong n talking loudly lor! Only ytd was the last day yet still cant sleep well!
I really hope to move in jb asap , atleast i close all windows n doors can still on aircon , in sg , the bills will kill me!

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe .... So thoughtful of u ;-)

Yah, I'm factoring car expenses into my financial sheet. Has to have one, at least I will have more control in terms of my time management and work management. But convenience always come with a cost la. I'm just hoping for Coe to dip but looking at present moment, can only look for 2nd hand about 3 years old, for around 50k ;-)

From DreamorAction: Eh come on, 2 hours only ma. It's well worth. If u fetch me everyday by spending xtra 5 mins making a turn to my office to pick me up, I can be your chauffeur (using your car) and I help u cut your grass too okay? Now, the choice is yours and it's not a dream lol

Brother, come on, you are my brother leh, how can i use you like that...no need you to cut grass lah btw not a lot of grass to cut lah :biggrin: Are u driving when u move in ni?

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wishing all bro n sis have a Good, Prosperous New year in our living in JB 2012! Cheers to our bro Wuqi to lead us all under one roof!

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at the Jusco BI and Sutera Mall last weekend. Car Park was really full for both locations. But when you step into the mall, you realized that it is still "shoppable" i.e. can have space to walk and not knock into ppl every 2.5 steps. You will know what i mean if you shop at VIVO on weekends. It then occurred to me even though the carparks were full and ppl were parking on curbs (at sutera mall), there is still spacious shopping environment and even can find seats in restaurants even though there are already more than 50% patrons....it is becos they don't have "mass" rapid tranport (MRT)! There is no public transport to bring "massive" number of ppl into the malls at one go, thru'out the day. But when the MRT trains come to Johor ...

Status
Not open for further replies.