• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey buddy!! I missed your presence like crazy haha. No one to share the teases, rumors and secrets with ...

Look forward to you coming back in action!

Study hard and pass with flying Colors yah ... I know u will!! Gambateh!!!

lots of new posts to read! will be active in end of May! Can't wait to catch up here!!!

Last edited:

skyziz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Park Villa, land: 40x80, built-up: 3,050sqft asking RM710,000 onwards, completion May 2013.
Park Villa Signature (new), land: 45x80, built-up: 3,050sqft asking RM745,000 onwards, completion unknown coz' never ask :p
* as communicated over phone with the sales lady.

Was quoted this through an email correspondence in Feb. I think prices might still be the same.

Tulipa II 3,837 Sq. Ft. RM 864,000 (3 Storey Semi-D) (Completed)
Vanda 3,537 Sq Ft RM 828,000 (3 Storey Semi-D) (Completed)
Vanda(With ID) 3,537 Sq Ft RM 978,000 (3 Storey Semi-D) (Completed)

For the Park Villa, smaller build up... i think about 3000 and price RM789K thereabouts if I remember correctly.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The price of Secret recipe cheese cakes have gone up..those Rm6.50 ones are now Rm7..food price increases at multiple of 50 sen in JB too..

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro. Thanks. Agreed :smile: . No point paying for the compounding interests. At over 4% some more.

Agree, its high and you can still get MRTA cheaper outside from other companies as well as better coverage in terms of if you just get insurance and get a high enough payout, it can still be used to cover the house payments/outstanding. Where possible if no other banks gives a high enough loan and you have no choice but to go with a bank which insists on MRTA, at least pay off the MRTA with cash rather than to have them add it into your loan. With compounding interest, you will pay more in the end long term.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear. My fav is the high fibre cheese cake which is normally 6.80 :( so it would have increased to minimally 7.30 now, plus higher tax ... Grrrrrr. Nonetheless, still about 40% cheaper than sinkie ...

The price of Secret recipe cheese cakes have gone up..those Rm6.50 ones are now Rm7..food price increases at multiple of 50 sen in JB too..

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear. My fav is the high fibre cheese cake which is normally 6.80 :( so it would have increased to minimally 7.30 now, plus higher tax ... Grrrrrr. Nonetheless, still about 40% cheaper than sinkie ...

Like it or not, inflation is hitting everyone. But more so in SG?

COE is now $85,000. :(

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went into danga bay office. The indicative price for those upcoming bungalows at danga island (the island with private jetty/bridge outside taman laguna) is only from RM4 mil upwards. This is already asking for RM5 mil. Jeezzz! Having said that, I don't know the exact building specs of these 2 projects yet ... How much is bungalow in HH going for? Are there lots of room for it to catch up to be on par to such level?
I only know that those semi-d are around 1 to 2 mil. So bungalow should be less than 2.5 mil now? If they could get the asking of 5 mil, I'm sure Prices in HH will keep going north at rocket pace ...

With the Danga Bay coming up (if it all goes to plan), then it may be RM 7 million in no time!

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doa, wuqi

This evening I managed to find e orang asli seafood , first exit at roundabout. .... Reached around 6pm already many cars. But I didn't eat coz thought of bring my family next week to try. Eat seafood must be e more e merrier then can order a lot to eat. Btw, e small road in , is it 2 ways ? How to squeeze 2 cars. ....

Thanks for e instruction ....

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey buddy!! I missed your presence like crazy haha. No one to share the teases, rumors and secrets with ...

Look forward to you coming back in action!

Study hard and pass with flying Colors yah ... I know u will!! Gambateh!!!

Wah.. welcome back!!!

Haha! thanks brothers! I miss all the fun too!

I need to get myself updated of all the happenings here and in JB. When exams are over, I'll be everywhere visiting places, meeting people and all! Really can't wait, I've also recently started researching on Singapore market, besides JB and KL, as a sinkie who have not have the luxury of owning a SG crib yet, I want to start to observe the market trends before I take my plunge. So I have got a lot to learn from all brothers, sisters, uncles and aunties here!

I wanna fall deeper into love with properties, having felt rejected by a girl recently, I want to focus all my energy back in properties.

Just another personal update, my family has added more in Horizon Hills. YEAAHHH!

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's great. Knew there was nothing that u can't accomplish :smile: I'm sure u will have a great dining experience there. It's only Wednesday and it was so busy? Amazing

Ya, the road is very narrow. only enough for max 1.5 cars. If there is car coming opposite u, just see how u guys can give way. For the car coming opposite, There would be some lands on the side on their left (not proper road), u let the other party get in there and let u pass first. They should know how to work it out ...

Am I answering your question correctly ar? I might have interpreted wrongly. Let me know yah ..

Doa, wuqi

This evening I managed to find e orang asli seafood , first exit at roundabout. .... Reached around 6pm already many cars. But I didn't eat coz thought of bring my family next week to try. Eat seafood must be e more e merrier then can order a lot to eat. Btw, e small road in , is it 2 ways ? How to squeeze 2 cars. ....

Thanks for e instruction ....

Last edited:

skyziz

Alfrescian
Loyal
HH The Hills link house is already asking RM800k onwards. Bungalow in East Ledang asking RM4.x mil, but really nice lah :wink:

I went into danga bay office. The indicative price for those upcoming bungalows at danga island (the island with private jetty/bridge outside taman laguna) is only from RM4 mil upwards. This is already asking for RM5 mil. Jeezzz! Having said that, I don't know the exact building specs of these 2 projects yet ... How much is bungalow in HH going for? Are there lots of room for it to catch up to be on par to such level?
I only know that those semi-d are around 1 to 2 mil. So bungalow should be less than 2.5 mil now? If they could get the asking of 5 mil, I'm sure Prices in HH will keep going north at rocket pace ...

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woah. Ur life is always full of excitements. Sorry about the break-up. Her loss la. Wa lau eh ... So now u r really my best buddy, two golden bachelors hahahha

Congrats on the ever expanding portfolio. Admire your inspiration and determination at such young age. Share more on your research/trend/observation. We can never learn enough :smile: thumbs up

I need to get myself updated of all the happenings here and in JB. When exams are over, I'll be everywhere visiting places, meeting people and all! Really can't wait, I've also recently started researching on Singapore market, besides JB and KL, as a sinkie who have not have the luxury of owning a SG crib yet, I want to start to observe the market trends before I take my plunge. So I have got a lot to learn from all brothers, sisters, uncles and aunties here!

I wanna fall deeper into love with properties, having felt rejected by a girl recently, I want to focus all my energy back in properties.

Just another personal update, my family has added more in Horizon Hills. YEAAHHH!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun be sad ! The right girl will appear at e right time for u !

Tsk Tsk Tsk , here no Aunties la ! Tons of uncles here ....

Last edited:

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woah. Ur life is always full of excitements. Sorry about the break-up. Her loss la. Wa lau eh ... So now u r really my best buddy, two golden bachelors hahahha

Congrats on the ever expanding portfolio. Admire your inspiration and determination at such young age. Share more on your research/trend/observation. We can never learn enough :smile: thumbs up

HAHA, not break up brother, I'm just courting a girl, but still ongoing even though I'm about to give up. (lol enough of my personal stuff).

No lah, my humble portfolio remains the same, but my family has added more... I want to get back the drive! I have been out of touch with the market and I will really need to catch up by reading all the new posts here! I feel like I am back to zero now with no current market knowledge.

This forum is too additive. I will always come back! =)

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fret not. I will share whatever I know. Just shoot the questions. All of us here will make sure u r up to date in no time! :smile:

HAHA, not break up brother, I'm just courting a girl, but still ongoing even though I'm about to give up. (lol enough of my personal stuff).

No lah, my humble portfolio remains the same, but my family has added more... I want to get back the drive! I have been out of touch with the market and I will really need to catch up by reading all the new posts here! I feel like I am back to zero now with no current market knowledge.

This forum is too additive. I will always come back! =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.