• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

List of Ideas on How Sinkies can combat job stealing FTs and unwelcome them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
1) If you suspect their degree is fake (and this is very easy to suspect by the low standard of their work and the uni that u never heard off), call ICA and tip them off. Insist ICA investigate their application for PR/ Work Visa based on fake information.

2) Sabo them at work. When they come and ask you for help because their english is so poor they don't understand the task, tell them to fuck off, you are too busy.

3) If you see FTs cooking and running stalls that sell singaporean food, don't patronise them.

4) ALways give your business, even if its a few dollars purchase, to a native S'porean. If 2 stalls selling fruits side by side in the wet market, buy from the one that is run by sinkies.

5) Do not hesitate to publicly scold/berate/humiliate an FT if they fuck up. They will do thesame to you.

6) If you see an FT doing illegal business/activities, report them immediately. Or better still publicise on Stomper.

7) If you fuck a PRC whore, walk away afterwards and don't pay. What is she going to do? Call the police? The ICA and Police will be interested in why she is selling her backside on a social visa.

8) Tell your children not to play with or befriend FT kids. Train them from a young age to dispise and hate them.

9) Report to MINDEF any FT boys that are eligible for NS, but planning to siam, let MINDEF send them a love letter.

10) If you lose your job or a income opportunity to a FT, don't job hunt immediately and curse them under your breath. Instead, go down to your MPs office and in no uncertain manner tell him what happen. If enough people go down to their MPs office an KPKB, I guarantee u they will be very nervous come election time.

11) If you are in public service or even a sales position that deals with the public, and FTs come to you, serve them last. Pretend u don't understand their heavily accented english, and do not give them service. Make them wait, serve native sikies first.

11) Most importantly, have a strong and dominant mindset. This is your country, they are guests here.They should be afraid of you, not the other way around. Send a message to them we do not tolerate bad behaviour.

I myself try to do many of the above things personally. But I personally do something that I am sure otehr forumners will not. I have allergies and so I cough and sneeze quite a lot. When I am on the MRT or in public, and I know there are FTs next to me, I always cough or sneeze in their direction or on them. That's my little personal vendetta against them. Also recently, one PRC male cut the queue in front of me when I was lining up for food. I tab him on the shoulder, and told him in Mandarin the line starts at the back. He was quite shocked someone dare to challenge him, but than after hesitating for a second, he pretended he did not know, than meekly when to the back. These fuckers are basically cowards. Please add to this list.

ilovechery

Alfrescian
Loyal
12) Always praise the heroic deeds of the seperatists in their cuntries, eg Kashmir seperatists or Dalai Lama independence movement or Moro Islamic Liberation Front of pinoyland

13) When knock down a FT who tried to jaywalk, just drive away, dun offer help!

14) Above all, vote PAP out!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
7) If you fuck a PRC whore, walk away afterwards and don't pay.:eek: What is she going to do? Call the police? The ICA and Police will be interested in why she is selling her backside on a social visa.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
12) Always praise the heroic deeds of the seperatists in their cuntries, eg Kashmir seperatists or Dalai Lama independence movement or Moro Islamic Liberation Front of pinoyland

13) When knock down a FT who tried to jaywalk, just drive away, dun offer help!

14) Above all, vote PAP out!

These are very good ideas. I like the one about praising the separatists in their country. Yes, vote PAP out is standard.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think, it will work.
Unless Sinkie change their attitude eg. more polite, smilling face and provide better service.
But so far all 3 out of 3 lost to FT.
I also want to support Singaporean but due to their mostly poor service lost to FT.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pinch my nose whenever a group of ah neh FTs walks past. their bawu really nauseating especially at the end of the day. Makes me wonder whether they are really working or playing cricket during office hours.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) If you suspect their degree is fake (and this is very easy to suspect by the low standard of their work and the uni that u never heard off), call ICA and tip them off. Insist ICA investigate their application for PR/ Work Visa based on fake information.

Why get your hands dirty over this. Just vote out PAP!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think, it will work.
Unless Sinkie change their attitude eg. more polite, smilling face and provide better service.
But so far all 3 out of 3 lost to FT.
I also want to support Singaporean but due to their mostly poor service lost to FT.
buddy, as far im concern, i encounter more bad service from FT leh.

last wkend, went to vivo jalan jalan, go inside 1st 2 shops, the sg retails assist very helpful wor.

now not only FT service getting bad, the FT as customers also sux big time.

the 3rd shop i saw the FT kana fuck by their own kind customer. lol?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
15) If you see a large number of FTs stay next door to you because they are renting a flat, call the police and ICA. Forsure some of them will have expired work visas and what not.

16) Report any SInkies that lease their flats to FTs. Subletting is illegal unless they have the express permission of the HDB, and this is rarely granted. Any sinkies that help FTs screw other sinkies is also an enemy of the people.\

17) If you see a FT bus or taxi driver, observe them carefully. If they do something wrong eg speeding, call the cab or bus company and lodge a complain against them. Note the time of day, bus number, and other relevant details.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
buddy, as far im concern, i encounter more bad service from FT leh.

last wkend, went to vivo jalan jalan, go inside 1st 2 shops, the sg retails assist very helpful wor.

now not only FT service getting bad, the FT as customers also sux big time.

the 3rd shop i saw the FT kana fuck by their own kind customer. lol?

The only time u get really good service from FTs is when u go to the IRs. They are working for tips there, and they will treat u well. Otherwise, if u encounter FT taxi driver or other trades, good luck to you.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only time u get really good service from FTs is when u go to the IRs. They are working for tips there, and they will treat u well. Otherwise, if u encounter FT taxi driver or other trades, good luck to you.
im trying to put across that we must support our own sgporeans if not
who will? FT???

yes i do agree there are black sheeps but we still must support our ppl.

ttz y if we ourselves dun support our own ppl, who will look upon us?

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
fancy a pretty FT, regardless of nationality, bring her to bed, screw the living daylight out of her. when u grow sick & tired of screwing her, just report her to the authorities that she's been touting/harassing to provide sex for cash.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
fancy a pretty FT, regardless of nationality, bring her to bed, screw the living daylight out of her. when u grow sick & tired of screwing her, just report her to the authorities that she's been touting/harassing to provide sex for cash.

Wah,that is a good one, also can report her to ICA if she overstayed her visa. Bro, u are a genius.:biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
need not greet to FT neighbours.
do not press open the lift door for them even u see them rushing.