• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lily Neo

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone please enlighten me why she is just a back warmer?
Thought she has great compassion and while i am not aware of her professional abilities, i am sure that she can contribute more..

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
She refuse to bend down doggy style or give blow job like the rest of the gang. Not a team player so put in cold storage.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Given her passion for service and empathy for the disadvantaged, she'll make a better and more worthy Minister of State than say Teo Ser Lark & Josephine Teo!:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Given her passion for service and empathy for the disadvantaged, she'll make a better and more worthy Minister of State than say Teo Ser Lark & Josephine Teo!:rolleyes:

The current MOS for Community Development is Halimah Yaccob! :eek: :rolleyes: :biggrin:

mesmerised

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally am amazed at how Lily Neo has 'transformed' from a 'high society tai-tai' Indon to now being worshipped by netizens to be a saviour of the poor!

I recall netzens deriding her zipping around in expensive cars and high class suits. Even during the 2006 elections in Jalan Besar, her comments/speeches during the campaign were in stark contrast to the polished and impeccable image she had created inside parliament.

Actually Tin Pei Ling paled in comparison to how Lily Neo looked like when Yeo Ning Hong made way for her to enter politics. I felt she was a faker then. I still think she is faker now. Maybe folks inside PAP know the truth. Somehow after her half-staged duels with Vivian and Yu-Foo once a year during budget debate and Goh Meng Seng's assertion that Lily Neo is the trump card in Jalan Besar has elevated her to star status.

If she is do damn good, why hide under GRC at each election? Worried about the microscope placed on her, perhaps?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is in the wrong party - WP more suitable for her.

brudder...................alamak.............:*:

you don't join the PAP to serve the people.................

you join the PAP to serve yourself....................

what else is there to expect ???

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She refuse to bend down doggy style or give blow job like the rest of the gang. Not a team player so put in cold storage.

yes..................Lily Neo too frigid lah.................

her cocksucking and bootlicking skills not good enough lah................

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"If she is do damn good, why hide under GRC at each election? Worried about the microscope placed on her, perhaps?"

Perhaps but perhaps not. Considering that the President also has to take orders from the ultimate leader, Lily Neo also cannot suka suka choose her own ward. Ideally she should join another party.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is one hell of a lao chio....

At 50, this woman is very very well preserved, i must say. It is a very expensive business and only women like her can afford it.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally am amazed at how Lily Neo has 'transformed' from a 'high society tai-tai' Indon to now being worshipped by netizens to be a saviour of the poor!

I recall netzens deriding her zipping around in expensive cars and high class suits. Even during the 2006 elections in Jalan Besar, her comments/speeches during the campaign were in stark contrast to the polished and impeccable image she had created inside parliament.

Actually Tin Pei Ling paled in comparison to how Lily Neo looked like when Yeo Ning Hong made way for her to enter politics. I felt she was a faker then. I still think she is faker now. Maybe folks inside PAP know the truth. Somehow after her half-staged duels with Vivian and Yu-Foo once a year during budget debate and Goh Meng Seng's assertion that Lily Neo is the trump card in Jalan Besar has elevated her to star status.

If she is do damn good, why hide under GRC at each election? Worried about the microscope placed on her, perhaps?

What you said carries some weight. A good cop bad cop routine always help to create trust in the hearts of opposition supporters.

Partly because Singapore has lived with low quality opposition candidates for far too long that there is a feeling of loyalty towards PAP MPs who adopt an 'anti-establishment' stance.

It is better for the oppositions to build their own Lily Neos than to rely on those from the PAP. However until the opposition supporters demand a higher set of quality candidates from their side, not compromising with the need for higher morals and capabilities, they will always rely on the Lily Neos from the PAP.

The WP did a good start. You have a Lily Neo in Sylvia Lim. The NSP has a Lily Neo in Nicole Seah. The SDP has a Lily Neo in their midst too though her name escapes me. Support these Lily Neos as they are indeed capable. As for moral standing, you will have to wait till they achieve some actual power, no matter how small, and see if they abuse even the small power they had to enrich themselves.

Build up your Lily Neos and support them. Better than worshipping those in the PAP camp.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

At 50, this woman is very very well preserved, i must say. It is a very expensive business and only women like her can afford it.

her looks are the only things keeping her in PAP.......................as eye candy for those old lechers..............

maybe Lee Kill You has a things for her...................the Old Hag (LKY's wife) found out and had a stroke !

Last edited:

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me, she's comes across as a fake. And her accent doesn't help either.

Personally if someone is against the PAP's way of dealing with the poor, then she should stand by her principles and resign. On a larger note, none of the PAP MPs seems to have this urge...

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought she is 58? Likewise man, I would fuck her at a drop of a hat. Maybe will dedicate one load to her... do my bit for the nation :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me, she's comes across as a fake. And her accent doesn't help either.

Personally if someone is against the PAP's way of dealing with the poor, then she should stand by her principles and resign. On a larger note, none of the PAP MPs seems to have this urge...

like i've said...............people join PAP to serve themselves, not the people..................

mesmerised

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at her GE 2011 Intro Video and tell me if she is not a faker!

http://www.youtube.com/user/PeopleActionPartyHQ?blend=10&ob=5#p/u/0/56skh9O7EtU

It is so obvious every backbencher is assigned 'a role to play' in parliament. Just like Josephine Teo and Indranee will jump to rebut LTK every time, just to give the impression that 2 ordinary women MPs can demolish LTK's arguments. I hope they learn to speak with some respect now and truly listen to what the Opposition parties have to say.

And with 6 elected Opp MPs, bet you that Lily Neo will now change 'role' too. Whatever the case,its her last election and will not contest the next round.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you lah, so many cheebyekia PAP dogs, why you must target Lily Neo??? She is super Lao chio, understand?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indeed. Any cognitive scientist worth his salt would tell you that human empathy is intrinsically amoral and whimsical.