• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Likely Star Player of the World Cup is ....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Group G is the group of death this time. By form and logic, it'd be Brazil and either Portugal or Ivory Coast to go through. Interesting to see Cristiano Ronaldo versus Didier Drogba in a do-or-die as early as first round. The one who makes it through should be in for either Golden Ball or Golden Shoe. Other obvious contenders are of course Fernando Torres of Spain, Lionel Messi of Argentina and Wayne Rooney of England. My dark horse would be Diego Forlan of Uruguay.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uruquay odds 150 to 1. Can also bet abit.:o

Uruguay got a tricky group. Traditionally, no host country failed to pass first round. In this case, that's South Africa. I hope that they upkeep the tradition. Then there's France and Mexico to clear. Both aren't doing particularly well in qualifying and warm-up games. But France is France, we'd never know when the ocassion arises for La Marseillaise.

jw5

Loyal
Other than the usual suspects, I think 3 players to watch will be Suarez of Uruguay, Ozil of Germany and Nani of Portugal.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone of them is the star player :biggrin:

14734_1182713123362_1094234703_30522261_7475131_n.jpg

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro YellowRibbon,
very hot pic...kumsia kumsia.

for me,Lionel Messi will be the one,that is if he can produce those club's performance for his country.
but it will be good,to see other player taking the lime-light.