• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life is full of contradictions...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think total freedom is no good. freedom is the source of most social problems in the world.

freedom to steal, freedom to lust, freedom to rape, freedom to spread rumors, freedom to hate, freedom to kill, freedom to do all kinds of damages...

these are sins Jesus and the bible is trying to address.

self control is more important than freedom.

but that doesn't mean if you believe in Jesus, you don't have freedom to think..etc...but you are now even more aware and conscious of your sins...

many religions do not claim they are true...if you believe buddha said he's not god by giving him the benefit of the doubt. you could also believe Christianity is the true religion because Jesus said so.

John 14:6 (New International Version)

6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Life is filled with contradiction, of Duality, of Multiplicity...

Love & Hate, War & Peace, Man & Woman, Justice & Injustice..etc.

Don't tell me this is not true?

If you are goody two shoes, and have been doing things you think are correct. But, one fine day, while crossing the street, a truck just run over you, and your life is taken away just like that...

Do you really ask why it happen to you?