• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let compare McCain and Obama

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you believe in the polls like Obama supporters do, Mccain is narrowing the gap.

I guess I am right. Mccain supporters are coming out of the woodwork trying to deny an Obama win.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
the polls don't really count for anything. its the real voting results that make the difference.

Thats what I have been saying. But Obama's supporters are already drunk on champagne.

So I hope the upswing of Mccain in the polls is scaring the shit out of Obama's fans.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats what I have been saying. But Obama's supporters are already drunk on champagne.

So I hope the upswing of Mccain in the polls is scaring the shit out of Obama's fans.

Many of us are ready to move to Canada and eat french fries, not freedom fries, if it happens.

:wink:

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
u all will vote obama??? if u all see a black man on the streets, u will jsut avoid him

this is how racist sinkies are

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
u all will vote obama??? if u all see a black man on the streets, u will jsut avoid him

this is how racist sinkies are

Well, John McCain is white, but that doesn't make him a better candidate by default. But I agree Singaporeans should allow themselves to learn more about other races, besides races within Asia.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

its irrelevant. the electoral vote counts not the popular one. there is almost no hope for McCain after Nevada, Colorado and Virginia have all become blue states in the past two weeks.

the bottom line is Pennslyvania and Florida. McCain needs BOTH to even mount a challange. right now its even-Steven in Florida and very unlikely for him in penn. Even after pulling a miracle in Penn he needs to convert other Blue states over to him.

He needs 3-4 miracles.

game over McCain.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
its irrelevant. the electoral vote counts not the popular one. there is almost no hope for McCain after Nevada, Colorado and Virginia have all become blue states in the past two weeks.

the bottom line is Pennslyvania and Florida. McCain needs BOTH to even mount a challange. right now its even-Steven in Florida and very unlikely for him in penn. Even after pulling a miracle in Penn he needs to convert other Blue states over to him.

He needs 3-4 miracles.

game over McCain.

Hope you are spot-on !!

I betted 8 bottles heineken on Obama winning.:biggrin: