• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leslie Chew cartoons

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am not the one who suggest it in the first place. Neither am I who say WP play it safe. :smile:

But I don't really agree with you here. The only thing I can say that is that if any other opposition party takes the lead, many people like you will say bad things about it. But if WP takes the lead, people like you will praise praise up to the sky.

You say the one investigated by NEA is a mole? That is really immaterial, it is how each party reacts that matters. But I can tell you a secret, that very person was the one who communicated with WP Sylvia Lim to update the situation at hand. Else WP won't be selling Hammer again so fast! Mole? I really don't know what to say.

Goh Meng Seng

Mister Meng Seng,

Priest Lah! You jolly well know that no political party should take the lead. Or else then anti White Ppr movement may be seen as partisan and many people will have second thoughts about supporting it.

You need a neutral entity like Gilbert to take the lead - although as I've pointed out, Gilbert is not a good person to lead and it would be wise to replace him as quickly as possible with a better leader with better credentials.

WP play it safe? So what. WP IS IN PARLIAMENT, YOU ARE NOT! GOT YOU!!!!!!!!

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I also agree with you here. But heck, somebody still needs to do the dirty jobs so that WP can enjoy the fruits and win more seats right?

Goh Meng Seng

The average voter is not so sophisticated.

They are not so high minded like you.

As long you help them to solve their problem.

They will vote for you as long as you are opposition to keep the ruling party in check.

That is more important.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also agree with you here. But heck, somebody still needs to do the dirty jobs so that WP can enjoy the fruits and win more seats right?

Goh Meng Seng

Let csj sdp gang do it lah.

Dun waste your talents on such frivolous matters.

Get into Parliament and show us your worth.

TomasDeTorquemada

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP, 人民行动党, the Singapore government, you're fucking no class. Me from Sicily say to you, FUCK YOU SHAMELESS LOW CLASS GOVERNMENT! Scandalised Singapore courts? PAP you fucking blind or what?

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
i
We're not allowed to hate, show contempt or express disaffection against the government? Is this North Korea? At least North Korea is less hypocritical.

Oh really, how about telling the TRUTH about certain groups of people? Then all of a sudden everyone must become politically correct lest they be branded as "racist".

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sedition and contempt of court? Probably not, but people would believe the cartoonist if he actually made his cartoons funny. They are pretty damn boring.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe. Actually the content and wording of these cartoons very much remind of 90% of post on this forum. Guess most of the stuff here is fictional too.

Cut the crap lah, shit tail.

You know the 'frictional truth' as so do the 40% anti pappy voters as well as the 60% pappy ones.

The only difference is are there anyone in eithier camp to make the frictional truth be stated as truth for real?

Both camps are balless so it's back to square 1, where fiction is but fantasy for the Sinkie!

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly, the comics he drew quite direct and offending to the leaders. i'd suggest using the art of insinuation ( this one i learnt from the SPH siao char bors one) as form of disguise to tell his propaganda. another thing, i dislike is that everything, gahmen also wants to control. besides losing faith in them, now i know why so many families are packing up to go. if you don't believe, just go to ICA one afternoon, you shall see that what i state here is not garbage.

Last edited:

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah i not able to decode this.... who is the mole?

I am not the one who suggest it in the first place. Neither am I who say WP play it safe. :smile:

But I don't really agree with you here. The only thing I can say that is that if any other opposition party takes the lead, many people like you will say bad things about it. But if WP takes the lead, people like you will praise praise up to the sky.

You say the one investigated by NEA is a mole? That is really immaterial, it is how each party reacts that matters. But I can tell you a secret, that very person was the one who communicated with WP Sylvia Lim to update the situation at hand. Else WP won't be selling Hammer again so fast! Mole? I really don't know what to say.

Goh Meng Seng

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut the crap lah, shit tail.

You know the 'frictional truth' as so do the 40% anti pappy voters as well as the 60% pappy ones.

The only difference is are there anyone in eithier camp to make the frictional truth be stated as truth for real?

Both camps are balless so it's back to square 1, where fiction is but fantasy for the Sinkie!

What crap? If the cartoonist tries to pass of his work as satire he is well advised to actually put some humor in it. Penning down your opinions in a cartoon form does not make them fictional and humorous.