• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leftover Women In Tears As Chinese Men Have Had Enough And Are Going Their Own Way

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn-mask.JPG

Best comment:

@NorthzYT
1 month ago (edited)
"Men are superficial" "My dowry must be 580k yuan ($80k)" "Not looking for anyone who has previously been married" It's like reading a book written by a comedian.

You wear a fucking mask when you have a master degree, which means having a degree doesn't mean you got a brain. I think that is one of the reason you are still single.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I noticed that ATBs on dating sites, regardless of SES, family background, age, looks or marital status (e.g. divorced, single mother, widow), would always insist up front that marriage be the prerequisite objective before dating begins. Other races and nationalisties don't do this. :wink:

以结婚为前提交往, there might be several variations but this is the gist of it. The magical phrase. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 202678

Best comment:
@NorthzYT1 month ago (edited)
"Men are superficial" "My dowry must be 580k yuan ($80k)" "Not looking for anyone who has previously been married" It's like reading a book written by a comedian.

You wear a fucking mask when you have a master degree, which means having a degree doesn't mean you got a brain. I think that is one of the reason you are still single.

Some of them wear a mask to cover their unpleasant looks, to hide their shame. It's the same reason why people wear a mask as they stepped out of a Sinkie courtroom into an 'ambush' of media cameras.

遮羞布. Covid has provided a perfect excuse for them.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed that ATBs on dating sites, regardless of SES, family background, age, looks or marital status (e.g. divorced, single mother, widow), would always insist up front that marriage be the prerequisite objective before dating begins. Other races and nationalisties don't do this. :wink:
you seem to hang around dating sites a lot.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of them wear a mask to cover their unpleasant looks, to hide their shame. It's the same reason why people wear a mask as they stepped out of a Sinkie courtroom into an 'ambush' of media cameras.

遮羞布. Covid has provided a perfect excuse for them.
mask = coward. Then.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

以结婚为前提交往, there might be several variations but this is the gist of it. The magical phrase.:cool:
Once I friend with a Tiong bu before in Bangkok. After hang out a few times, not alone with her.

She told me my saving should be a lot. She didn't ask me about my saving, she assume and TOLD ME THAT my saving is a lot. After that, I banned her Outright.

I guess she put a lot of thought into that in case there is a future there.

Last edited:

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are welcomed to Sinkieland. We have plenty of good calibre CECAs who are well-paid with cushy jobs, single and eligible, all horny and ready to plunge their BBCs into these gold-sucking pussies.

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal

以结婚为前提交往, there might be several variations but this is the gist of it. The magical phrase.:cool:
Nothing new. It's the same here. I got a fucking northern chink (married) and a local caterpillar (former boss) straight up asked me whether I am getting married anytime soon. My answer is flat out no. Be thankful that they didn't ask how much you earning per month.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
These women blame anyone but themselves.
They blame man, society, and now they blame capitalist on failing marriage !
They even labelled themselves as single high quality female single. It got nothing to do with your education or high quality, but the quality men don't look out for you. They blame men for superficial for looking at their looks and age, but men are also realistic. Men are constant all the way.

Let me cite you example :
When i am 18 , i like 18 year old
when i am 28 , i still like 18 year old
when i am 38 , i still like 18 year old
When i am 68 , i still like 18 year old.