• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

leevised home loan rates for SG by bank

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mayfair is her original shithole rented out while she work as a whore in JB Nusa Duta.
With Covid she escaped from Malaysia with her tail in between her legs and rented a place in Tapestry like a loser, complain upstairs, opposite, left and right.

Now she moved to another shithole, she's complaining about the Japanese neighbour upstairs.
This will be a short term lease again before she moves back to her original shithole in 2023
We shall keep this temp location a secret for now, we want her funeral to be held in Mayfair clubhouse next year.

Tio bo @ginfreely? want me to pinch your big nipple?

Ah so! Now I get the picture!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah so! Now I get the picture!
It may sound like she has problem with one neighbour, but it's not.
She found people to quarrel in Mayfair, Nusa Duta Tapestry and now the Japanese neighbour.
The kopitiam uncles who whistled at her, they are all different uncles.

This fucking cheebye is doing the same in Sammyboy.
@ginfreely deserves to be fucked with a knife repeatedly in her cheebye.

Last edited:

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether interest rate up or down, that will still be buyers in the market. Everyone still need a cover over their heads

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether interest rate up or down, that will still be buyers in the market. Everyone still need a cover over their heads
clogged up with cash buys by ccp cheebyes and cocks who launder their ill gotten gains from prc. plus hi-so hongkies who can get pr in sg easily. sg will always have property buyers from the region and beyond, 30% foreign buyer stamp duty notwithstanding. they found a way to game the barriers and system - easy pr if they throw money at sg onwards of $36.9m.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s because you don’t look in the mirror and see what a fucking disgrace you are take subsidies to make millions. No wonder foreigners despise sinkies and I am the unfortunate scapegoat when I am not the beneficiary.

LCB,

No .. I did not take any subsidy :rolleyes:

Your life is destined to be miserable when you chose to buy a private property :poop: