• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Wei Ling.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u cannot even say she is ugly becos she has got manly features..

she is simply ugly.. :cool::cool:

dun ever let her out to scare the babies..:biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, honest, the web and page are the making of some webpage designer.
2. of course, the designer has to put someone who is relatively attractive on the frontpage.
3. featuring the skin-to-bone princess will not only scare the shit out of babies but no one would like to continue surfing its pages.
4. no doubt, the princess is beyond looks but at least she is not butch like ah jinx. she is more like a cross between pinketon and what's the other bro.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ho-ching.jpg

Wow! Does it not make me look like a babe?

LeeWeiLing-1.jpg

DIU!

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is it with their family?? Wan Lao, nearly waste my $5 lunch.

Next time please give severe warning that people with heart problems and children are advise not to view...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u cannot even say she is ugly becos she has got manly features..

she is simply ugly.. :cool::cool:

dun ever let her out to scare the babies..:biggrin:

That is why she is neruo...if she is a gynae...the women, won't want to go and see her..for they are afraid, that, their unborn duaghters, will end up looking like her...:rolleyes:

It the the brain..damnit!..da da says so...:wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is it with their family?? Wan Lao, nearly waste my $5 lunch.

Next time please give severe warning that people with heart problems and children are advise not to view...

and those trying hard to make one...or carrying a child, expecting a child..SHOULD REFRAIN from looking..

should have a XXXX rating!!