• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawyer: investors stand better chance if they sue bank together

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
“my understanding is that they say bond, they are referring to government bonds and government bonds I know is very safe”

- Investor Ismail Deen

“usually when there is a big group of investors who claim they are misrepresented by the bank and they come together to sue the bank, this will be a good chance to show there is a certain behavior by the bank to mislead the investors, so they would stand a better chance.”

- Singapore lawyer, Leonard Loo

Watch the video report here:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/20...-better-chance-if-they-sue-the-bank-together/

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Investor should invest vaseoline manufacturing, they will get 100% profit every year especially in the Singapore branch.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
“my understanding is that they say bond, they are referring to government bonds and government bonds I know is very safe”

- Investor Ismail Deen

“usually when there is a big group of investors who claim they are misrepresented by the bank and they come together to sue the bank, this will be a good chance to show there is a certain behavior by the bank to mislead the investors, so they would stand a better chance.”

- Singapore lawyer, Leonard Loo

Divide and Conquer strategy will be used on them and you will have the same situation as in the present state amongst the opposition.:(