• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawrence Wong banishing Ong ye Kung to Aljunied for next GE? OYK attending National Day Dinner there as VIP

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
445000963_965049978963149_8498200028230226719_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doubt it. They have PAP fuckwits be the guest of honour for all kinds of events.

Chan Hui Yuh = potential PAP mangoes. She was 38 years old in 2015.

Grassroots adviser = PAP lost the GRC, so I am in charge of shit-stirring and bribing the residents there.

Chan-Hui-Yuh-2.jpg

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
The local people in the Aljunied GRC who voted for the WP.

The Teochew people who faithfully supported WP in Hougang SMC making it an opposition stronghold for more than 30 years.

You are the ones who made us Singaporeans feel proud in the world stage :thumbsup:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doubt it. They have PAP fuckwits be the guest of honour for all kinds of events.

Grassroots adviser = PAP lost the GRC, so I am in charge of shit-stirring and bribing the residents there.

Chan-Hui-Yuh-2.jpg

can eat donch waste

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chan-Hui-Yuh-2.jpg

This woman is the voice behind SMRT announcements cringe as fuck prefer the old Eurasian woman voice but she died few years ago