• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lau and Lee tcss

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Earnest: The ACS family believes in helping provide S'pore with key leaders. Not only in politics and the civil service. Do you know who we have in our stable when it comes to the Arts and acting scene?

Harry: Never keen on that. A country cannot progress well with these characters. Simi lanjiao arts?

Earnest: Well, Harry, we ''produced'' greats such as Terrence Cao, Irin Gan, Glen Goei, Mark Chan, Goh Soon Tioe, Ivan Heng, Hossan Leong, Jazreel Low, James Lye, Ong Keng Sen, Adrian Pang, Eleanor Wong and many more.

Harry: Ivan? Same sex marriage? WTF! You proud of him/her? Terrence the fucker? Fuck and then refused to be responsible. Hossan? I don't know what to say. Why is ACS producing this type, Ernie?

Earnest: No idea, Harry. We have also contributed to the country by grooming business leaders like Lee Seng Gee who is on his journey to join us soon, Philip Ng, possibly the richest S'porean, your favourite OBS, our friend here Tan Chin Tuan and many more

Harry: Business leaders and arts people I bo chap. I just want to know why so many ACS lemons in politics and the civil service, get it?

Earnest: But we never planted lemon trees in Barker Rd during my time there

Harry: Give the current principal a call for fuck sake and tell him to chop down all lemon trees

Earnest: Noted. I will expedite matters for you

Harry: Thanks Earnest. Very pleased with ACSians contributions in the sporting arena. You gave S'pore the Chan siblings, Peng Siong, Jin Teik, David Lim (not that bugger who step down from politics), Thum Ping Tjin, Tay Khoon Hean, Gary Tan, Ronald Susilo, Poh Seng Song and many more. Recently, Schooling and Zheng Wen. Just hope Ronald poked the ping pong girl from China before they broke off

Earnest: Time to go, Harry. See you another day.

Harry: I want to discuss with you my comrades, opposition fuckers and civil servants in general. GE is on the way. Loong told me the date but I cant disclose to you.

to be continued ...............................

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Harry: Ernie, free now?

Earnest? Free. You wanna meet?

Harry: Yes. Very lonely since I arrived. Fucking Devan refused to sign my off pass to return to the Padang to celebrate SG50. Claimed that I am a newbie here and cant get off pass

Earnest: Why need to go back? Can always watch from here. Keng Swee even organised a get-together for us to watch the parade

Harry: That bastard did not invite me. I wanted to go back and encourage Pang Boon, Yuen Thong and Othman Wok to quickly pack up and join me here. You saw them. 2 on wheelchairs. Isnt it better for them to come over?

Earnest: Not sure. Up to them.

Harry: You know, Earnest, I feel bad running down Chiam when he contested against Maboke Tan. Chiam is a gentleman. No evil bones in his body. Maboke is just a fraud. If Meng Seng had put in more effort in 2011, Maboke would have lost.

Earnest: Glad you realised that. Chiam paid respect to you even though he had to use a wheelchair. Vivien helped him jalan to see your face for the last time

Harry: Just glad Chee didnt kpkb during my funeral.

Earnest: Soon Juan is the big surprise. Quiet boy in school. NPCC. Some people say he is working for you. Any truth?

Harry: Though here, OSA can be used against me. Dont probe further.

Earnest: Your views on Chuan Jin, Harry

Harry: Looks like another lemon. Tries hard but not the material I want. I prefer Kee Chiu. Some say he is my son!

Earnest: Not possible. You only tasted Kwa brand abalone

Harry: That is true. But those bastards in Sammyboy always expose and make life difficult for the Lees and Kwas. Is Leongsam an old boy?

Earnest: Yes, but was expelled then went Bukit Merah Sec. Bright chap but caught PCC thrice within an hour

Harry: What/ where is PCC? Police Cantonment Complex?

Earnest: You dun know what is pcc? Shit! Pak chew cheng lah! In England, it is masturbate

Harry: Got it Ernie. Thanks for enlightening me

to be continued ......

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Harry: Ernie, you read what Low Thia Khiang said during the interview?

Earnest: Yes, I did

Harry: He is a smooth operator. While defending the good work of Lui, he succeeded in attacking my $8 cow dung. Better still, he is whacking Mah in the face and with good reasons

Earnest: How so, Harry?

Harry: Low was spot on. Solving MRT problems is 1000 times more complex than housing shortage. For the latter, just build more flats. Even a moron knows that and Khaw is one. He just built more. But that shorty was just plain idle. I really wondered what he did when he was in charge of public housing. We had to remove him. No choice

Earnest: Looks like trouble ahead for your boy. Either way he is screwed

Harry: If Lui stayed on, PAP will pay a price with votes. He leaves and we kena lots of accusation. Political life is tough, Ernie

Earnest: It will be much easier if your MIW are into it because of their conviction, altruism etc but what you got were just a bunch of mercenaries who CMI in the real world. That, I believe is the root cause of Loong's headache today

Harry: You are right, Ernie. Many of my ministers and MPs from ACS spoke highly of you. Though they kena from you jialak jialak at Barker Road and called you nicknames such as Bulldog and Lau-ay, they really respected you and you fully deserve that recognition. Your funeral was well-attended but though not as many showed up compared to mine, those who attended your wake and funeral were no porlumpars. In my case, lots of porlumpars. Imagine this. I don't know so many of these people and they cried for me! Morons! I do not know then from Adams

Earnest: Harry, Harry, don't be so harsh on these people. They are all children of God. Amen.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Harry: Have you seen Yong lately?

Earnest: Pung How?

Harry: No lah. My buddy not here yet but soon will join us. Was referring to Nguk Lin, our brother-in-law.

Earnest: Yes. Had a long chat with him weeks ago. How we all married the Kwa sisters. Why?

Harry: That bastard gave me the cold shoulder the other night. Devan, Raja, Chin Chye and him were playing mah-jong when I wanted to sit-in and watch. Actually, I was feeling lonely and just wanted people near my side. That bastard told me he very pangtang and don't want anyone near him when he plays mah-jong. Bloody shit, the rest said the same. Imagine lah, even Indians also know how to pangtang here. Ungrateful bastards.

Earnest: What to do, Harry?

Harry: He was a nobody in life. I brought him in to the PAP. Appointed him minister even though he doesn't have the quality. But no choice. Choo coerced me to that because her elder sister insisted Yong must be a somebody. Ernie, you are a better man. Never asked for any favours from me even when the ACS Board of Governors wanted to get rid of you in the 80s.
You fought your own battle. A gentleman

Earnest: More to life than these power struggles, Harry

Harry: Just heard about SL being spotted in Fengshan

Earnest: What's your take?

Harry: Unlikely to contest there, Earnest

Earnest: Why?

Harry: WP will go for the kill. Why just take one SMC when they are well-capable of getting another GRC. East Coast is very vulnerable. PAP is super weak there. With the quality of their candidates, I am willing to bet they will win another GRC. That bloody Teochew is making his moves now. He wants to confuse Loong, which isn't that difficult

Earnest: Will you be making a trip back? 7th month now on

Harry: Tried getting tickets but JBJ sapu all tickets so that I cannot return to advice Loong. Now waiting for SIA to DHL over more tickets

Earnest: What are you going to do then?

Harry: JBJ bought and destroyed all the tickets. Now I heard that drunkard Devan choped all 100 tickets coming and wants to keep all in his safe and thereafter throw the keys away. There is a conspiracy going on here just to deny me the chance to go back to Oxley

to be continued ......................

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Welcome bro. Will do my best. If can be 25% as good as scroobal's, good enough for me.

Brother [GoldenDragon],
Your tales are very timely.
I miss [scroobal]'s Tales from the Istana, but yours are almost as good, from a different perspective.
Please continue writing.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Camping for more. :biggrin: Just curious, why can't you use Scroobal to post? Most people here accept freedom of speech. Just don't try to be a manipulative bitch.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Earnest Lau was the one who imparted upon me the importance of grammatically correct English. He also penalised us heavily when we made mistakes.

He was the best of the best!

earnest_01.jpg

Besterest of all English teachers
Teaching with a passion second to none

BEST IS YET TO BE

AND BY THE WAY, ERNIE NEVER COULD HAVE THE CONVERSATION WITH THAT SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY
YOU FIND WHY IN MY SIGNATURE BELOW

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Earnest Lau was the one who imparted upon me the importance of grammatically correct English. He also penalised us heavily when we made mistakes.

He was the best of the best!

earnest_01.jpg

Besterest of all English teacher
He dragged me into the wonders of Shakespeare and solid classic books like Count of Monte Cristo (none of those abridged shit)

THE BEST IS YET TO BE

and Ernie never had that conversation with smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY who happened to marry Ernie's wife sister
Why that conversation could not have occured can be seen in my signature

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Earnest: What is this rumour about Ho Ching?

Harry: She is a monster! Pity Loong

Earnest: Why did she say that?

Harry: When she married Loong, she was my daughter-in-law. Years ago, when Loong became PM, she became my son-in-law and Loong became my daughter

Earnest: Really? Why she so like that?

Harry: She wants power and money, Ernie. She wants to reward her cronies and family members. That sis of hers is not fit to be a principal and yet die die want her as Director-General at MOE. Even wanted Loong to promote Chee How to be full minister just because Chee How screwed her sister. Loong bo pien appointed Chee How as Senior MOS in PMO doing nothing. Chee How's a good man but married the wrong lady.

Earnest: Is that retribution, harry?

Harry: Look at Loong. From man to woman. Look at Ling. From woman to man. Look at Yang. From man to playboy. Look at Choo. From my wife to someone else's now

Earnest: Now you understand how Kishore felt, eh?

Harry: Kishore's a nobody. Liu guy is the same. All in love with that Ang Mo abalone for what?

Earnest: You know Harry, I always avoided your family gatherings. You know why?

Harry: You don't like the food?

Earnest: Nope. Food was okay. I just wanted to avoid Ching. Very domineering. A devil in disguise. Fern is a better lady but too bad Yang's little bro loves to go on holidays instead of staying home

Harry: Well, what can I do? Already advised Yang to stop his nonsense. Look at the mess created at Temasek

Earnest: There is conflict of interest there with Loong as PM and at one time, Finance minister and Ching in-charge at Temasek

Harry: Agreed. Only a moron won't be able to see that. But I had no choice. I had to ok the whole fucking thing to protect my son. Ching was bullying and threatening him 24/7/365. Choo was very upset. Even threatened to end her life but I told her not to. Can't afford to have another in the family involved in a suicide

Earnest: Another?

Harry: That is right. Another. Let's not talk about it. She is resting in peace at Mandai. We should have supported her then. Shouldn't have ostracised her. One of my biggest regret in life ............

Earnest: No wonder she ignored you the other day at the cookhouse

Harry: You witnessed the incident?

Earnest: Yes, unfortunately.

Harry: Talking about the cookhouse, I now understand what our NSmen went through. Queuing up for lousy food and having to clean up the utensils. I asked for extra meat once when Siew Choh was dishing out the food but he fucked me

Earnest: Dr Lee Siew Choh?

Harry: Yes, that bugger

to be continued ......................