• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

l love Australia...!!!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lovely country infested with descendants of ex-convicts whose only meaning in life is to drink the F-beer and cross-breed with aborigines.
Perfect country for Tonychat :biggrin:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No cheap hawker food yes. But supermarket got 10 times more variety than peesai. Better quality too. Angus beef burgers and real uncook sausages plus loads of other meats. Perth with a population of much smaller than peesai has more stuff on the shelves (different brands and goods) than any cold storage or ntuc crap.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
No cheap hawker food yes. But supermarket got 10 times more variety than peesai. Better quality too. Angus beef burgers and real uncook sausages plus loads of other meats. Perth with a population of much smaller than peesai has more stuff on the shelves (different brands and goods) than any cold storage or ntuc crap.

Ghosh... why would anyone live in Perth... i would die of boredom

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;uNR_6UuVl4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNR_6UuVl4s[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;ovO18E-hgew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovO18E-hgew&feature=relmfu[/video]

tonychoi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia is so much better than sinkieland. Do you love Australia too?

Hello my brother , ah chat ,
Are you in Aus for a short holiday ?
Visited you yesterday at your block TPY ,
But brother , you were not in .
Give me a call when you are back ok ?

ah choi.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rather be bored than to work like slave in peesai. Plus hot sticky weather in peesai. Perth maybe boring, but having a cheap car in a big cuntry one can go anywhere that is not boring. In peesai thousands drive their overpriced cars to mudland on weekends, how sad and pathetic. Just to save a few bucks here and there.

jw5

Loyal
Once voted most liveable city?

I think so.
Btw, Australia kio kuay can kio from listed company one.................. :p
Another nice city is Paris, great place to walk around when the weather is good.
Just be careful of conmen or women who may accost you as you walk along the champ elysee.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A word of caution to Tony..

Better don't swim in Ozzie's rivers.. Many people are killed by salt water crocs every year when swimming in these rivers.. At some Queensland beaches large salt water crocs can also found.. Then there's also the problem of big sharks attacking Surfers there.. Australia is also home to many of the deadliest snakes in the world..

Take Care Tony..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told the following over the years;

1. If you cannot make it Singapore, you go to OZ
2. If you cannot cope with the educational standards you go to OZ
3. If you cannot find a job here go to OZ

I was also told that ;

1. You will be a 2nd class citizen in OZ
2. There is a glass ceiling for asian migrants
3. Its a boring place
4. Taxes are high

What I was not told

1. It is one of the richest country in terms of resources, space and eco systems
2. They have more nobel prize across the board on a per capita basis
3. You have meet certain standards and qualifications befor you can migrate
4. It has a comprehensive health and welfare service
5. You will exercise your vote without fail.

I was told similar things about the US, Canada, NZ and UK.

In the same year that Singapore's PM son sat for the inaugural IB exams in ACS, 1 migrant kid and one overseas based Singaporean kid sat for the same IB exams in OZ. They hit a perfect score. The PM's son missed it by one mark. Anyone who knows what IB is will understand.

You go to first world countries because you and your kids want to push the envelope, seek out wider opportunities and to test one's fortitude and mettle. It is not for the faint hearted, the weak and those who hide behind a range of silly excuses such as " cannot make it in Singapore".