• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KPKK (Kasih Pangkat, Keling Kembang) - Australian KPKK Pariah Immigrant Tells Chinese to "Go back to China"

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
IQ obviously means nothing because when it comes to inventions and creativity and making money Ang Mohs are the best! [...]The problem with IQ tests is that they are skewed towards numerical literacy and nothing much else. Life skills don't figure in the tests.

I have no wish for this thread to be derailed and turned into a "Malay" or "Ang Moh" issue when it is meant for Kelingnistanis and Kelingnistan's 4.5 billion year old civilisation, mankind's only and oldest civilisation that came into being at the same time as planet earth.

But briefly, I addressed several of the points you raised in this thread. Your mistake is in seeing "Chink" and "Ang Moh" issues as permanent constants and not as permanent variables. The history of human civilisation shows why you are wrong.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
A indian doctor is the only one to diagnose and cure my son of acid reflux. The others, chinese, malays all say its a psychological problem.

I am not surprised. A four-month investigative report by Reuters concluded that Kelingnistan produces the best doctors in the world.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-india-medicine-education-specialrepor/special-report-why-indias-medical-schools-are-plagued-with-fraud-idUSKBN0OW1NM20150617

Two of my relatives who died were brought back to life by a Kelingnistani doctor after they had already been buried for seven days. Fortunately their families had the good sense not to cremate them. Otherwise, our family reunion dinners would never be the same.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have no wish for this thread to be derailed and turned into a "Malay" or "Ang Moh" issue when it is meant for Kelingnistanis and Kelingnistan's 4.5 billion year old civilisation, mankind's only and oldest civilisation that came into being at the same time as planet earth.

But briefly, I addressed several of the points you raised in this thread. Your mistake is in seeing "Chink" and "Ang Moh" issues as permanent constants and not as permanent variables. The history of human civilisation shows why you are wrong.

Nothing lasts forever but for the last 5 centuries Ang Mohs have been the best of the best and everyone else is way behind.