• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Koreans claim they invented the aeroplane 400 years before Wright Brothers flew

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Koreans will claim anything, because the entire Korean Peninsular has an inferiority complex. Throughout history, the Korean people had been invaded by the Chinese, the Mongols and the Japanese.

The Tiongs call the Koreans 高丽棒子. I call them the nida nida gooks.

coincidentally, north korea also the same. north and south both got inferiority complex.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Korean girls are the prettiest of them all. :biggrin::biggrin:

Bet you have never interacted with Korean girls in real life.

Calling them ugly may be too harsh, but normal Korean chicks are not pretty, they're average plain Janes at most.

Those Korean celebs have gone for plastic surgery. All of them.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Calling them ugly may be too harsh, but normal Korean chicks are not pretty, they're average plain Janes at most.
Those Korean celebs have gone for plastic surgery. All of them.

they do look great after plastic surgery, at least from my small TV.

if you really look like shit, no amount of plastic surgery is going to help.

itchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give me Korean girls anytime...those with plastic surgery better still, just make friends, screw and let go.
Not going to marry type. Beauty is skin deep and that's good enuf for me.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sorry to burst your bubble. All plastic surgery. When I was last in Korea 10 years ago, I couldn't see a pretty face on the streets - all square jaws, slit eyes, broad face, protruding cheekbones. Only thing going for them is good complexion, don't see much acne like among Singapore youth.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they do look great after plastic surgery, at least from my small TV.

if you really look like shit, no amount of plastic surgery is going to help.

Actually some look like shit before plastic surgery. But it helps to have good surgeons.

I find more natural beauties among the Chinese and Japanese.

sarang_050923_6.Korean.Girls_after1.jpg

2-before-and-after.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so their baby will be ugly too? that is sad, blonde is best, blonde baby are cutest.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually that is not the worse about korean

you may have an ugly baby
but worse, your wife and baby smell of garlic for the rest of your life.
i rather kill myself if that will to happen.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koreans have chincalok breath. Chincalok are used in kim che. Made kim che when I worked in a Korean restaurant.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

go dandong in china, there u will see what a real korean peasant woman will look like. those u see on tv are fake.

that gadget in the picture lack the tail, the stablizer or rudder(dunno the name), the only thing it will do after a person jump off a cliff with it was to fall like a stone.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hua Rang ? Beautiful Men ? OMG !

There are some truths in what the Koreans said if you read the ancient texts. Those very old text that pre-dates 5,000 B.C.

So, Hua Rang were a bunch of pretty men ? Pengz liao. :*:

[video=youtube;3fa6Gkd_vXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fa6Gkd_vXU[/video]

The Hwarang 화랑 花郞, or "Flower Boys",[1] were an elite group of male youth in Silla, an ancient Korean kingdom that lasted until the 10th century. There were educational institutions as well as social clubs where members gathered for all aspects of study, originally for arts and culture, and stemming mainly from Buddhism. Chinese sources referred only to the physical beauty of the "Flower Boys".[2]

Originally, the hwarang were known for their use of make-up and cosmetic decorations and accessories. The idea of the hwarang as a military cult had not become prominent until the time the Japanese started promoting the idea of bushido. Few Koreans are said to have known about the history of hwarang until after the liberation of 1945, after which the hwarang became elevated to a symbolic importance.[3]

The Hwarang were also referred to as Hyangdo (fragrant ones or incense men), the word hwarang and its colloquial derivatives being used from everything from playboy, to shaman or husband of a female shaman. The word remained in common use until the 12th century but with more derogatory meanings.[4]