• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopi-o Kosong, BeeHoon and egg breakfast $2.60

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice or not
1697675903688.jpeg

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you need Starbucks coffee and toastbox halal food when u can have this delicious local food ? People can really Tangping in Singapore

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheaper than Walmart or not
$2.49 plus tax = $2.69: ikea small breakfast of bacon, eggs, potatoes. sextra $1 for coffee.

walmart doesn’t have its own walmart branded eatery but it partners with several fast food franchises to serve hot food in its premises. if you crave for macdonald’s breakfast, a sausage and egg breakfast burrito will cost you $3.69. sextra $1 for coffee.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The cheapest I can get is 90 cent

It was 60 or 70 cents when I last visited there, one or two years ago. The price might have increased since then, but should still be under $1.

And it's high quality kopi-o too, certain other places sell diluted or poorly filtered ones.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It was 60 or 70 cents when I last visited there, one or two years ago. The price might have increased since then, but should still be under $1.

And it's high quality kopi-o too, certain other places sell diluted or poorly filtered ones.
It is still 60 cts for kopi o kosong. Was there last month.