• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN chao Ah neh neighbour terrorise DJ Daniel Ong

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
OhibY.jpg

0GbQu.jpg

zyIz2.jpg

wS0iF.jpg

neyjw.jpg

OfY4E.jpg

311117_10151329835381004_1370602244_n.jpg

Last edited:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
665181_433436200048298_570636383_o.jpg

著名电台DJ王盟友与妻子赵彩聆写信给邻居,投诉邻居的装修工程太吵;邻居反指王盟友拿他的姓氏在网上大开玩笑,认为是种族歧视而报警。

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
My take is, this type of things happened when you have neighbors. So the solution for Danial Ong is to buy Pulau Tekong and stay there.

Side effect for all true pink Singaporean men and their sons is there will be no more Tekong ghost story to tell their girlfriends, wives, children

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a good example that ugly sinkie character is within us all. No matter your status in the society.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly lets look at things objectively. Daniel and his neighbors were irritated.Mind you not just Daniel alone.I don't see why he shouldn't write an angry letter.He definitely has a right to feel angry.he had also decided to not pick a fight.I really find some of you guys ridiculous.especially the one saying he's targeted because he is Chinese.actually it pettiness what I say to be correct its because he a chines that is why somehow some of you feel he I'd in the wrong writing an angry letter to done inconsiderate prick.Anyone would have reacted like Daniel.Rather if it was Daniel the one making the noise and it was Siva that wrote that angry letter the same people blaming Daniel would suddenly side diva and blame Daniel for making that noise.I am sure of that.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why doesn't he simply walk over and beat the crap out of his obnoxious neighbor?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
018b1c89.jpg

A dispute between ex-radio DJ Daniel Ong and his neighbour over renovation noise has led to the latter making a police report.

In the report made on Oct 16, Mr Sivalingam Narayanasamy (above), 55, said Mr Ong allegedly made fun of his name in a letter purportedly written by Mr Ong to him.

Mr Ong wrote on his Facebook page that he had not meant to insult Mr Sivalingam.

Mr Sivalingam said the dispute started over the noise and dust caused by reconstruction works at his double-storey corner terrace house at Mei Hwan Drive, near Serangoon Gardens.

About two to three months after the works started in late April, Mr Ong complained to the main contractor handling the renovation.

But things turned sour late last month when Mr Ong sent his first letter to Mr Sivalingam, stating his frustration about the noise.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Wednesday (Oct 24).