• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

King of Fried Rice opening new stall at Sengkang Kopitiam Square!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fried rice can get from anywhere mah. need to go sengkang because he is the king of fried rice? lol.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time got 1 chen fu ji also self proclaimed ownself say ownself is no 1, the price fucking exp $25 per pkt , donno put wat gold powder inside
Sorry it used to be $50
$25 was later part took over by Roger Koh who wanted it to be more mass market thus lower prices. Heavenly and worth it even at $50 now no more consigned to history

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry it used to be $50
$25 was later part took over by Roger Koh who wanted it to be more mass market thus lower prices. Heavenly and worth it even at $50 now no more consigned to history

ya tiagong this one got standard the fucker frying got some kungfu, but price meant for rich crowd. unlike those fake ones no real skill just throw in crap exp ingrediens like alaska crah meat, lobster, truffles and anyhow whack up the price, so called atas fine dining fried rice..
later they shifted to suntec, lasted for awhile then hongkan, not many gongcb willing to fork out 25 for a plate of rice

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
in sf chinatown must order "fly lice" in order for waitress to understand.
sf = San Francisco?? I know someone from sf before. but i am very disappointed in him. He is like the sexually deprived boomers here but he is not a boomer. He worked very hard to have woman to be with him, using all kinds of PickUp Artist tricks. The last time i know him, he is not successful in this area. i am not sure about now. He also try hard to make it in life but it seems like some of his habits are a hurdle for him to achieve that.

I cannot hang out with people like that.

I do not think sf pple are like that, he is just the odd one out. He told me he dun want to be alone when he is old. I told him being single is good, don't have to deal with all the bullshit and drama from woman and the harsh commitment needed from a man in a marriage. i don't think he understand what i mean.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sf = San Francisco?? I know someone from sf before. but i am very disappointed in him. He is like the sexually deprived boomers here but he is not a boomer. He worked very hard to have woman to be with him, using all kinds of PickUp Artist tricks. The last time i know him, he is not successful in this area. i am not sure about now. He also try hard to make it in life but it seems like some of his habits are a hurdle for him to achieve that.

I cannot hang out with people like that.

I do not think sf pple are like that, he is just the odd one out. He told me he dun want to be alone when he is old. I told him being single is good, don't have to deal with all the bullshit and drama from woman and the harsh commitment needed from a man in a marriage. i don't think he understand what i mean.
is his name sum ting wong?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fucking traits about sinkies is if a simple dish can cost so much, they will go Q and buy isnt it? :biggrin:
Look at all the Q, really worth meh?:biggrin: