• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

King of Fried Rice opening new stall at Sengkang Kopitiam Square!

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
1598263003711.png

https://www.facebook.com/koffriedrice/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hawker centres are more like glorified food courts these days.

Hin Hollywood Canteen was the last place to provide an authentic 'hawker dining' experience.

7301813.jpg

EunoiaJAYCEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG20200204170136-02-01-02-02-02.jpg

Hunkered down in the far flung recesses of Golden Mile Tower's mazy basement, pompous sounding King of Fried Rice is anything but. Read: diminutive, sparsely done up eatery with cheap tables and chairs seen splayed across nearly every inch of real estate tenanted. An uncomplicated poster-sized menu stuck out front highlights four fried rice variants (egg, tom yum, X.O, mala) sold; folks may also opt for meaty sides (pork cutlet, shrimp, chicken drumstick), assorted greens (broccoli, asparagus, cabbage, nai bai) or quick nibbles (Shimeji, tobiko, sunny side-up).

Owned/operated by one Lester Li who formerly worked at Jumbo Seafood, King of Fried Rice (sited right opposite DMAX nightclub) opens daily from 11.30am-8.30pm except Sundays. Haul ass though if you desire pursuing its bestselling mala and tom yum flavoured mains cuz these two typically go poof once the ravenous lunch crowd descends.

More at https://www.thefooddossier.com/2020/02/king-of-fried-rice.html

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time got 1 chen fu ji also self proclaimed ownself say ownself is no 1, the price fucking exp $25 per pkt , donno put wat gold powder inside

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best fried rice I had was in Kanchanaburi camp in Thailand during my leeservist.....The fried rice selection even comes in a catalog. Every day eat different fried rice until the whole platoon put on lots of weight after 3 weeks ! :laugh:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best fried rice I had was in Kanchanaburi camp in Thailand during my leeservist.....The fried rice selection even comes in a catalog. Every day eat different fried rice until the whole platoon put on lots of weight after 3 weeks ! :laugh:
Vegetable oil?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need lots of lard to cure your lack of IQ.
Pigs are the smartest creature on earth. Do you know why ?
Because they know they will be slaughtered one day, so they just eat and sleep everyday !
Malays eat and sleep everyday and not get slaughtered.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tried their fried rice before.. it is ok, not bad but not superly fantastic that you will dream of it. Good to have it when you are there. if you have nothing to do, can go there to eat and chilled out around that area. To me, this fried rice is for that.