• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kiev vs Moscow! Showdown! (2022)

Would you defend Singapore like these 13 brave Ukrainian soldiers?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ukrainian old fart is a tough old bastard. He survived getting crushed by a tank, while our sinkie NSF driver couldn't.

1645831258548.png

A Russian tank crushed a moving car with a civilian inside on the streets of Ukrainian capital Kyiv in the Obolon district on Feb. 25, a day after the country was invaded.

Elderly driver conscious and responsive when rescued

Miraculously, subsequent video footage showed that the elderly driver in the crushed car survived and was conscious as passers-by used basic tools to extract him from the wreckage, which had turned into twisted metal and folded tyres.

https://mothership.sg/2022/02/russian-tank-ukrainian-civilian-car-elderly-driver-survives/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks to National Service, sinkies have fired easily hundreds of live ammo during training and will be ready for war. With Total Defence deeply engrained in all sinkies, I'm confident that if war reaches Singapore, sinkies will stay and fight, instead of trying to run away like the useless Ukrainians.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie superstar Ix Shen reporting the news, our main man in Ukraine! Majulah Singapura!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess what Sinkies will do when faced with invading forces?

The Prime Minister: A Japanese soldier slapped me in 1942. Yes, indeed. In 1942, as I was crossing the Red Bridge at Kampong Java Road, during the Japanese Occupation, to look for my aunt because I was alone in the house with the gardener in Norfolk Road, I did not know that I had to bow to a Japanese soldier. He said, "Kure" and he beat me up, slapped me.