• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kiev vs Moscow! Showdown! (2022)

Would you defend Singapore like these 13 brave Ukrainian soldiers?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is why everyone wants a piece of Ukraine
E87DB4A3-A756-4757-9D89-BCB961ADE859.jpeg

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking retarded logic.
Russia can just don't invade to stop the killing. It's like I rape your wife, and then your mother comes in trying to stop the rape, so I have no choice but to rape your mother as well. Such is the retarded logic of commiecunts. LOL!...

You can't hide weapons in shopping centres then cry if shopping centres are bombed.

Shopping centre becomes legitimate target when you use it for military purposes.

As for russkie invasion of ukraine, yanks carried out a colour revolution. They were talking of ukraine joining nato, installing nuclear weapons, building icbm, already yankee biological weapons labs found in ukraine.

So yeah russkie response has been half hearted at best, pathetic at worst. And delayed by a few years.

Their combat performance has been mediocre too. so long as they get to burn yankee ang moh nato weapons and supplies I think it's all good.

I just enjoy the show and sip orange juice or whatever other fruit juice whenever I want.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't hide weapons in shopping centres then cry if shopping centres are bombed.

Shopping centre becomes legitimate target when you use it for military purposes.

As for russkie invasion of ukraine, yanks carried out a colour revolution. They were talking of ukraine joining nato, installing nuclear weapons, building icbm, already yankee biological weapons labs found in ukraine.

So yeah russkie response has been half hearted at best, pathetic at worst. And delayed by a few years.

Their combat performance has been mediocre too. so long as they get to burn yankee ang moh nato weapons and supplies I think it's all good.

I just enjoy the show and sip orange juice or whatever other fruit juice whenever I want.
I secretly wish Russia would bomb the weapons supply coming in from Poland, just outside the border of Ukraine. Then claim it was in error and watch NATOs response.
Give back the yanks the same medicine when they bombed Chinese embassy in Yugoslavia.

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
All bridges to the embattled Ukrainian city of Severodonetsk have now been destroyed, the local governor says.

With the city effectively cut off, Serhiy Haidai says delivering supplies and evacuating civilians are now impossible.

Fierce fighting is taking place in the eastern city where Ukrainian officials said Russian artillery had driven its forces out of the centre.

For weeks capturing Severodonetsk has been a top military goal for Russia.

Taking Severodonetsk and the nearby city of Lysychansk would give Moscow control of the entire Luhansk region, much of which is already controlled by Russian-backed separatists.

All three bridges into Severodonetsk were destroyed, Mr Haidai posted on Telegram. Those residents remaining in the city were being forced to survive in "extremely difficult conditions", he added.

More at https://shrtcô.de/IGgQ2h

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ukrainian bombing their own town

View attachment 149264
They are in desperation. Knowing the limited weapons reaching them can’t do much to repel Russians, they decided to inflict “maximum damage” by bombing their civilians and Western MSM will report that as Russians bombing civilians. This all the more justifies Russian taking over Donbas but they couldn’t care less. If they could, they would bring the entire world down with them.

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vedomosti: Paris, Berlin and Rome to convince Kiev of inevitable concessions

Ukraine will inevitably have to make territorial concessions, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said at a meeting with Finnish President Sauli Niinisto on June 12. According to a number of experts, Prime Ministers of Germany and Italy, Olaf Scholz and Mario Draghi, and French President Emmanuel Macron are going to convey the same message to the Kiev authorities during their trip to Ukraine scheduled for June 15 (though Scholz’s visit has not been confirmed officially yet), Vedomosti notes.

"The West, first and foremost Europe, can see that efforts to support Kiev in the current conflict through weapons supplies and economic assistance are failing to produce the result that was expected in the spring,"

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nikkei has become Asia’s CNN - the no 1 fake news spreader. No wonder it is going down the same path as The Shit Times
B29E4D0F-F158-4E47-8C3E-A25F520C6696.jpeg

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lavrov Humiliates Incompetent British Puke Journalist

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lavrov Humiliates Incompetent British Puke Journalist

This moron thinks he can go in and bark at someone at the top echelon of Russia, notice how fast he evaded the question when Lavrov told him to stop spreading fake news? He immediately switched to “Is Russia squeaky clean?”