• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kiev vs Moscow! Showdown! (2022)

Would you defend Singapore like these 13 brave Ukrainian soldiers?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Following up with the lyrics. Verlee suitable for jamming. My uncle think this part is verlee verlee hongkie and steamed with its tune.

一刻消失于这炮火中
哭泣之中听我说一声

作词:叶世荣
作曲:黄家强

在这片地方 被染上烈火
问过去越多 越会记清楚

黑的烟 灼的火
灰的心 唱哀歌

号角已在响 浴血战漫天
万里盖著灰 绿野再不见

焦的土 痛的肩
枪弹声 震天边

一刻消失于这炮火中
哭泣之中听我说一声

No More War
摧毁他的超级武器
No More War
不知牺牲多少个你

战斗早应该放弃
世界应珍惜永记

末世恶梦中 幻变似飓风
核武破夜空 浩劫到巅峰

火光中 扫一空
看未来 更惊恐

妈妈今天不要再伤心
哭泣之中听我说一声
Now my uncle shall attempt to translate it.
Lyrics by drummer yip sai weng
Composed by bassist wong ka keung my uncle idol

Song nicelee composed with a obvious hongkie melody.

在这片地方 被染上烈火
In this place filled with wild fire
问过去越多 越会记清楚
The more you asked about the past the more you can leemember

黑的烟 灼的火
Black coloured fumes hot fire
灰的心 唱哀歌
Greyed colour heart sing sad songs

号角已在响 浴血战漫天
Signal calling blood spilled the sky
万里盖著灰 绿野再不见
Miles covering the grey the green can't be seen

焦的土 痛的肩
Yellow ground pain on shoulder
枪弹声 震天边
Sound of bullets filled the sky

一刻消失于这炮火中
All gone within the cannon ball
哭泣之中听我说一声
Hear me out while you cry

No More War
摧毁他的超级武器
?? His super weapon
No More War
不知牺牲多少个你
Don't know how many had sacrificed

战斗早应该放弃
The War should have been given up
世界应珍惜永记
The world should always be leemebered and forgotten

末世恶梦中 幻变似飓风
In future bad dream imagination turned the wind
核武破夜空 浩劫到巅峰
Weapon break the empty night
Stolen to the peak

火光中 扫一空
within the fire clean the space
看未来 更惊恐
See the future the more scarlee

妈妈今天不要再伤心
Mum today don't be sad again
哭泣之中听我说一声
Hear me out while you weep

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't be stupid lah. I'm 100% sure that fucking Muslim won't show up one lah. Just wait for me to reveal the truth after 02 June 2022. Most fuckers in this forum are exactly like you (Wumaos), imbecile keyboard warriors only. When asked to show up, they'll go and hide in their closets.
It’s like Zelensky challenging Putin to a fight. Do you think Putin will stoop to that level. Meanwhile feel free to declare victory like Zelensky did.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Taiwank pilot kamikaze while training to annihilate China
0120A5C9-6ED4-46C8-B5AC-CE62BFF28406.jpeg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how you will end up if you oppose Bloodymir Putin in office. Ditto for Winnie.

A Russian official was branded a traitor and ordered to leave a legislative meeting after he begged Putin to end the war.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’ve seen your transformation in this forum. You started off as some uncle claiming to be rich, and ended up as hysterical as Gan. Siok. Bin.
Your transformation is even worse. From a moderate CCP supporter to a liar and king of bull-shit in most of your posts. Remember your claim of PANASONIC makes outdated appliances? That was really the biggest laugh of the town. You are a big failure and don't have a sense of how to lead your own life. Because of your strong obsession with the CCP, you have even Sold Your Soul To The Devil......

Oh, I forgot that you are a Malaysian Chinese and having been educated in Chinese. Most of such Malaysians I've come across are no doubt very strong supporters of the CCP. They are already acutely brainwashed with daily CCTV broadcasts. But I've already said before that should one day they will be severely discriminated and ill-treated by the ruling Malay party in Malaysia, will the CCP come to their rescue? I very much doubt so. You should be grateful and consider yourself very fortunate to be living in Sinkieland.

It's also a known fact that most of those Russian Porlumpas here are also CCP affiliates. And if Winnie is a faithful supporter of Bloodymir Putin, it means those Wumaos in this forum will automatically follow their beloved leader and support Russia as well. See how insidious is WInnie's influence?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN Ukraine now even dares to attack Russian territory. Russian Porlumpas here got report to Bloodymir Putin Bo?

Attack on Rostov! The Russians are in a panic – a blow to the airfield: the border has been breached​

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Russian soldiers told their General: "Come on, kill me", because they are afraid of defeat and they do not want to continue dying in vain like their comrades."​

Explode the Kremlin! Russian General "ran, hide" when his subordinates threatened to kill​