• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keyboard warrior moderater spotter ;)

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah drifter, i guess you and me same age liao. go canto, fire spark etc etc. No need to stress yourself by arguing online..smoke weed much better :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah drifter, i guess you and me same age liao. go canto, fire spark etc etc. No need to stress yourself by arguing online..smoke weed much better :smile:

I hate ppl who act tough when they are not . and I hate racist . I don't mind ppl telling jokes about other race .. A joke is a joke an insult is an insult .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Eh, don't make me scared lah. I saw the word moderator, my hand trembling. Xiao Di enjoying the peace in my life now. Relax brothers. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eh, don't make me scared lah. I saw the word moderator, my hand trembling. Xiao Di enjoying the peace in my life now. Relax brothers. :biggrin:

Bro ... U and me brother brother where got taichi . Mai Kia . Will PM u too when reach Singapore .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By election coming .. Everyone so tense ..now can have a good laugh in that thread :wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate ppl who act tough when they are not . and I hate racist . I don't mind ppl telling jokes about other race .. A joke is a joke an insult is an insult .

that thread very long. didn't really read it. you and Jah want to increase post counts ? :biggrin: anyway, a joke to some people might be perceived as an insult to others.