• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keling kia flashes cock in the name of art

Rimururu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crap3.jpg
Is that his brother? :eek:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
chey, naked chao keiling you call this art?
Who would want to spend $$ to watch this piece of shit?
Come on, give us a naked model build white skinned caucasian female.:biggrin:
This is what I called ART. One of the most wonderful creation by GOD, the human artist.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. I am going to organise an art exhibition named "Stand up Singapore".
I will provide a gorgeous beautiful volptuous chiobu to stand in naked for the exhibition.
The entrance fee will be 60bucks per head. Audience will be strictly M18.
I am now looking for any freelance female nudist model volunteer for this exhibition.
Interested applicant can contact me at 95461289. :smile:

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. I am going to organise an art exhibition named "Stand up Singapore".
I will provide a gorgeous beautiful volptuous chiobu to stand in naked for the exhibition.
The entrance fee will be 60bucks per head. Audience will be strictly M18.
I am now looking for any freelance female nudist model volunteer for this exhibition.
Interested applicant can contact me at 95461289. :smile:

I will up you one... I will have a few PRCs ready to screw in a few cubicles and will call my art exhibition Into The Black Hole and charge 40 dollars per visit. Strictly M18 only.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL!!! WTF pay $$$ to take pic with keling snake?? why mata nv come arrest this fucking snake?? :oIo: