• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Karma does not work for LKY

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. karma or kosong karma.
3. just take a good look at its family.
4. sick, ill and damn freaking looking hoh:biggrin:
5. what's the point of such longevity when it is the only broken record that outlives its compatriots & go around to blah.
6. harmless, a little betterer than a living vegetable:biggrin:
7. a collapsing body with some willing mind may not take the punishment for too long:p

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
precisely...........there's no such thing as a permanent identity..............countless documented cases of people remembering their past lives is the best proof......

anyway, LKY may yet pay the price............maybe later kana very painful slow death also possible mah.............after all, most people die mostly of accidents or murder (LKY won't lah)..............or disease (LKY most likely)............

Emperor Hirohito paid for his sins,with a long lingering death..

History records show he is more than a ceremonial figure..in fact some of the war time decisions were sanctioned by him....

Next will be Diayu Island...the japanese going to pay dearly if they go ballastic on the island claim..
The Chinese will punish them severly with economic sanctions, if not with military actions.

The chinese still remember the Nanking incidents. It is too great an atrocities to forget..

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting. What's the story? My ex-colleague Law Ah Kaw was once a Security Manager there.

Sorry I wish I know the story. Maybe someone here will know.

A lot of these are unverified urban legends. I did not pay attention to that story about how a temple ended up in Sago Lane.

But there are many stories of LKY making important decisions with important monks, like the late highly respectable Venerable Hong Chuan. In fact, he died soon after revealing a heavenly secret to Lee, but again I do not know. Her daughter is into buddhist chantings as well, so I heard.

But these are some of the famous stories. Sorry, I like to eat crabs, so I had to listen to crab stories.

Singapore the garden city
Singapore look like crab from the top view. Dead crab is red, the colour of cray barren ground.
Live crab is basically a dark shade of green. So,by planting trees, you make Singapore look alive.

MRT tunnels break Singapore fortune
The only solution was to ensure all Singaporeans carry a bagua with them.
$1 coin with the shape of a bagua, introduced just 2 months before MRT began its first operation.

The old road tax label is another example of carrying bagua.

Crab claws
Lee Kuan Yew in Tanjung Pagar while Goh Chok Tong is in Marine Parade.
If you look at Singapore as a crab again, these two locations are where the claws of a crab will be.
We know the strongest parts of a crab are its claws.
Loong has to be in AMK because of his Loong name.

During the recession in the 80s, we had just completed the Benjamin Sheares Bridge... which happens to suspend over the Singapore river, the mouth of the crab. This is as good as tying the mouth of the crab, thus choking it which explains the recession.
So clean up the river so that the mouth is clean and wealth can flow in without obstruction.

These days, you see the structure of Marina Bay Sands, all these have influences from Buddhism.

The best way to attack Singapore is how we kill crab, that is why it is important to have Malaya Railway station moved. Remember, how the Japs attacked and win Singapore, just like a chopstick down the middle of the crab.

Loong's cancer, currently taking TCM from Beijing, is another longevity story.

Connect the dots.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry I wish I know the story. Maybe someone here will know.

A lot of these are unverified urban legends. I did not pay attention to that story about how a temple ended up in Sago Lane.

But there are many stories of LKY making important decisions with important monks, like the late highly respectable Venerable Hong Chuan. In fact, he died soon after revealing a heavenly secret to Lee, but again I do not know. Her daughter is into buddhist chantings as well, so I heard.

But these are some of the famous stories. Sorry, I like to eat crabs, so I had to listen.

Thanks bro. Interesting read.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Loong cancer, currently taking TCM from Beijing, is another longevity story.
Connect the dots.

how come no mention of the late gecko receiving TCM treatment in the last couple of years of her existence?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Connect the dots.

they finally succeeded in reshaping the sg river and kallang river confluence into a common body of water, marina bay. water symbolizes money and wealth, and they are containing and controlling it right there with the marina barage. if you look at it from the sky, the whole south water feature of sg looks like a woman's uterus or womb, with fallopian tubes and ovaries cumming from both east and west, sg river estuary and kallang river estuary. the cheebye, of course, is where the marina barage is located now. :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The cowardic of sinkies offset lky bad karma. So pls blame your fucking self for being a lowlife ball-less shit.

I wanted to say it but you were ahead of my thought. Every 5 years, all the PAP bad karma were absorbed by the 60% voters. Sufferings were reverse on the innocent Singaporeans while PAP get scott free from bad karma.

KopiBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal

and
Understanding Karma
REGINALD A. RAY examines the doctrine of karma

Thank you uncle . Very good posts .

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they finally succeeded in reshaping the sg river and kallang river confluence into a common body of water, marina bay. water symbolizes money and wealth, and they are containing and controlling it right there with the marina barage. if you look at it from the sky, the whole south water feature of sg looks like a woman's uterus or womb, with fallopian tubes and ovaries cumming from both east and west, sg river estuary and kallang river estuary. the cheebye, of course, is where the marina barage is located now. :biggrin:

so the Marina Barrage is supposed to be the hymen lah............LKY wanna make S'pore a virgin again lah...........after kana raped by FTs........

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That probably explains why this is a cheeby country.:biggrin:

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever wonder why LHL always wear pink and sometimes red?

Answer: To ward off evil and bad luck.

I will bet S$1 million dollars that he always wear red underwear.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ever wonder why LHL always wear pink and sometimes red?

Answer: To ward off evil and bad luck.

I will bet S$1 million dollars that he always wear red underwear.

$1 million bet. Such a vast sum. Can reduce to $50 or not? And how to know the result?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, it make sense.

In the Christian Bible God Yehweh punishes Adam and Eve for taking the fruit but not the snake. Why did Yehweh spare the snake? 福報未了

Becos the snake is an 'Ah neh' who can talk it's way thru?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL