• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Karma does not work for LKY

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
父债子还 existed in ancient chinese culture n tinking ... it does not exist in any legal system ...

nothing can escape the pendulum swing of the karma
the father will suffer when he sees the son suffers
the son will suffer to see the father suffers
it's a vicious cycle - self perpetuating with increasing suffering and agony
break this vicious cycle by turning over a new leaf
a very powerful good karma will alleviate the dire consequences of an evil karma
but suffering will continue nevertheless with less catastrophe

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If karma really works, he would be ousted, jailed or in exile by now. Instead, he and his family get richer and richer by the day and he's still the most powerful man in Singapore. And still breathing at 90.

Suharto, Marcos, Arroyo, Chen SuiBian, Gaddaffi, Saddam Hussien, Mubarak and Ben Ali were not so lucky though.

He listened to advice from Buddhist monks. Anyone know the story behind building the Tooth Relic Temple in Chinatown?

http://www.btrts.org.sg/venerable-song-nian

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was also this Malay gardener who has since passed away..

This Malay uncle was from the Boyanese clan.. He was LKY's personal gardener.. He was also an expert in Malay mystical stuff.. The old man lived at Potong Pasir and was one of the grassloot leaders there..

Old Bastard at times seek the views of this old man on certain things.. The Malay uncle was also a Bomoh during his spare time.. Malay residents staying at Potong Pasir knew about this and would go to his home to seek his help about their problems.. For the Malays, Boyanese black arts are on par with the Javanese..

In his living hall, there was also a personal photos of him and Old Bastard.. The Old Malay uncle was proud of the connection between him and Old Bastard..

In the late 90s, Potong Pasir PAP grassloot por lumpars made a Birthday Party for this Malay Uncle..

Pinky attended the Birthday Party and even helped the Birthday Boy to cut the Birthday Cake and posed photos with him..

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regarding this I just got one question....which my 5 year old nephew asked me but I dumbstruck.
How come the Buddha tooth is so big? Buddha must have been a big giant.

i think that belongs to this guy....

Lantau02Buddha.jpg

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
heaven comes about from the desire to exist after ''physical'' death.............so since people believe WRONGLY that they have a permanent soul.........they wanna live in a paradise called heaven forever................but then what about the bad guys leh..............they go to this place called hell lor..........

karma can come about either in this life or the next depending on conditions.................it's nothing mystical..............it's Cause & Effect..............just like gravity

Heaven and hell, karma, (i'm empahsizing next-life karma here) use similar logic. Delayed reward and punishment. What can't be explained in our lifetime is conveniently pushed it into the unknown.

You see your ex-friend who backstabbed you. stole your job, made a cuckold out of you and now a big time businessman living like a king in singapore while you lived like a pauper?

You console yourself by->

If you are a christian: He'll burn in hell!

If you believe in karma: He'll be a pig in his next life!

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regarding this I just got one question....which my 5 year old nephew asked me but I dumbstruck.

One ang mo i forgot what professsion saw the tooth and said it mostly likely it's a cow tooth, but the abbot refused to have it examined by experts. Singaporeans are easily conned.

Last edited:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's common knowledge that the Buddha tooth is a fake. The monks there already admitted it. Just tell your nephew that it's fake.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When you nephew turns 7, he will ask you whether Buddha pays more when he visits the dentist and how many on stand-by when he is being treated.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at Lee Kuan Yew. Bankrupted or sent people to jail if they did not agree with him. Worked as a traitor for the Japanese when they invaded Singapore. Change the Constitution every now and then to ensure he and his family stay in power. Cried crocodile tears, let his whole family be in charge of all big businesses in Singapore, lied and conned the people, looked down at his citizens who supported him, practiced nepotism, cronyism and kangarooism and legalized corruption.

If karma really works, he would be ousted, jailed or in exile by now. Instead, he and his family get richer and richer by the day and he's still the most powerful man in Singapore. And still breathing at 90.

Suharto, Marcos, Arroyo, Chen SuiBian, Gaddaffi, Saddam Hussien, Mubarak and Ben Ali were not so lucky though.

You are totally mistaken. Karma is unshakeable.

Most dictators will have thier Karma in the form of physical retribution; jail, torture, death, etc.

LKY's Karma which he will not escape from is more psychological. He will still live to see that his party will lose seats and to understand that within his lifetime, he will bear witness to his party's fall.

He will also note that history books in the future will mention that he successfully built the early part of Singapore's history but fail to institutionalise the mechanisms to ensure corruption remains checked. In fact, history will forever pin the blame on him for allowing corruption to be legalised and practised openly.

His final Karma...is to know that he himself is the seed of Singapore's destruction.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was also this Malay gardener who has since passed away..

This Malay uncle was from the Boyanese clan.. He was LKY's personal gardener.. He was also an expert in Malay mystical stuff.. The old man lived at Potong Pasir and was one of the grassloot leaders there..

Old Bastard at times seek the views of this old man on certain things.. The Malay uncle was also a Bomoh during his spare time.. Malay residents staying at Potong Pasir knew about this and would go to his home to seek his help about their problems.. For the Malays, Boyanese black arts are on par with the Javanese..

In his living hall, there was also a personal photos of him and Old Bastard.. The Old Malay uncle was proud of the connection between him and Old Bastard..

In the late 90s, Potong Pasir PAP grassloot por lumpars made a Birthday Party for this Malay Uncle..

Pinky attended the Birthday Party and even helped the Birthday Boy to cut the Birthday Cake and posed photos with him..

And yet with all his black arts and the unfair advantage add on all the abalone treats and upgrading threats......PP was only toppled by a 100 odd votes after Chiam went to bishan.....
I would say Chiam got the power....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are totally mistaken. Karma is unshakeable.

Maybe all Singaporeans have rotten Karma.
That is why LKY is here to punish all of us for our sins of previous life.
hmmmm....
On the other hand, its because Singaporeans did not have the fucking balls
Voted and voted and voted for that maggot in white to continue screwing and fucking of us all.

WE WILL SEE IF THAT BE THE CASE IN 2016