• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

kana infraction n ban

KNNBCCB

do you type knnbccb for every post u make just like wanlanneh types that stupid phrase of his.

no no ... i think we make alot of ccb comments in this post

"Malay ashamed of her own race's spending habits (Acceptable?) "

KNNBCCB ... but heck care la... can create another account oso... but heck care la.. sien liao to read this forums if kena ban..

by the way " KNNBCCB " can mean anything also what.. there is no specific term of what is knnbccb .

CCB if beh song might as well just delete the THREAD lah.. why must ban ban ban... TIU !:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Velma

I am beginning to understand Jah Rastafar I point of view that the Malays here like to cry racism like cry wolf.

Make some comment about Malays and you get infractions by banaova888. They cannot handle the truth.

But if a Malay call us "Chinese babi", they expect you to accept it and LLST.

wahlaneh...
maybe i started that ramadan thread then offended some muslims friends lah - sorry to all!:(
din mean to offend lah but if offended sorry lor.:(

Wahlaneh! Go look at the infraction thread or ur CP lah. Why must always jump the gun and blame the Malays?

Siapa yang makan chilli, dia lah yang terasa pedas.

Sigh.....:rolleyes::o

I am beginning to understand Jah Rastafar I point of view that the Malays here like to cry racism like cry wolf.

Make some comment about Malays and you get infractions by banaova888. They cannot handle the truth.

But if a Malay call us "Chinese babi", they expect you to accept it and LLST.

i kena infraction from this banova too, when i tok about mama!!! fuck you banova :oIo:

seems that received_by_kings is another of this gang but an undercover. Idiot gave me a vistor message that made no sense.

me2.
kana for spam/rude etc.
i juz dun like too much ft on shore
snatching our food cannot meh.
sianz, by writing tis, tink infraction on d way
frm him again.

Lu Bu

me2.
kana for spam/rude etc.
frm him again.

Don't worry about that. Soon he will be on a sponsored long vacation courtesy of the OA. It takes an asshole like the OA to handle other assholes in this forum. :biggrin:

wahlaneh

me2.
kana for spam/rude etc.
frm him again.

wahlaneh...
how about ur turn to infract n ban all those s-hoes?:mad:
how to do it?

so far only yellowpeople , cao pi and teekee give me infraction ..no big deal ...my life still goes on ..:wink:

I think change to (Inf) liao. So much nicer to come in here nowadays.

you mean got ( Inf ) can ban people ?

why some brothers already posted 2000+ post still never get ( Inf) ? how to get (Inf ) ?

The only way now is ZAPPED till he song song gao JURONG...........

dey , why you only posted 700+ post but your point is 500+ and got ( Inf ) already

i posted 700+ post but only 500+ point ? :confused:

are you sam leong ? :biggrin:

Points based rather then power based now I believe.

if that is the case ...how to get more points ? by the amount of post ? :confused:

if to get more points is caculated by the amount of post ...you have already posted 1000+ post but why your points still so low ? :confused: